Jungkook suddenly dove into their bed and his hands obviously couldn't stay still. Causing Lisa to feel tingly all over.

"Yah, Jungkook, what are you grabbing, stop." Lisa couldn't stay calm any longer and screamed.

That night, nothing substantial happened, but Lisa was touched all over by Jungkook.

It finally balanced out in Jungkook's heart...

He felt like Lisa was slowly accepting him and opening her heart up to him. So... it was only a matter of time until she became his.

- The next morning -

When Lisa arrived at South Side, Sana suddenly walked up to her wearing her own clothes rather than her uniform.

"It's almost time for work, you should change into your work clothes," Lisa reminded her.

"Lisa, this is my resignation letter. Here you go."

"You're quitting?" taking the white envelope, Lisa asked.

"Yes, I'm sick of this, just approve it. You'll feel better once you don't see me anymore, don't waste your feelings."

"I've never blended private matters with professional life, are you sure that you don't want to reconsider your resignation?"

"I'm sure," Sana said with strong conviction, her voice also very determined.

Lisa remembered someone had once told her that Sana was a very status-driven girl and always wanted to be promoted in the hospital.

She even slept with Deputy Director to make her way up the ranks, but in the end, she was only accepted as a full-time employee.

She was very upset when their previous head nurse made Lisa the head nurse. Therefore, she had always antagonized Lisa.

However, after Lisa taught her a few lessons, she was much tamer...

Lisa was quite surprised when she suddenly resigned, but she didn't say anything else.

"Since you've already decided, then I'll approve it." After Lisa spoke, she took out a pen from her white lab coat and signed her own name onto it.

Sana impolitely took back her resignation letter, "Okay, I'll head over to the HR Department to get my last paycheck."

After Sana left, a nurse walked over and said quietly, "Head Nurse, do you know why Sana resigned?"

"Nope."

"She found herself a rich man."

"Huh?" Lisa didn't know what else to say.

"You might not know, but she seemed to have gotten her hands on the patient in room five, while she was taking care of him. She would often run over to room five during her night shift and come out looking like a mess. Everyone knows about what happened."

"Isn't the patient in room five a fifty-year-old man?" Lisa remembered that the man in room five seemed to have been a Korean who looked like an average old man. He was skinny and spoke improper Hangul.

He claimed to have estates in both Thailand and Malaysia and worked in imports and exports.

"Yea, so what if he's older, as long as he's got money. That nurse who's close with Sana said that guy bought a condo for Sana in a local community, and he even gave her an Audi TT sports car. Seems like he's planning to spoil her."

"What if that man no longer wants to be with her in the future? Has she considered a way out?" Lisa sighed.

None of these girls cared about anything else, as long as they had their fun for the time being.