Lisa snatched Jungkook's wine glass and said with a smile, "My husband has to drive later, I'll drink for him."

After they drank the glass of wine, Chaeyoung had officially had enough. She patted Lisa's shoulder and said, "Girl, I have to be somewhere. Let's hang out again soon, it'll be my treat."

"Okay, I'll message you later." Lisa knew that Chaeyoung despised fake pompous girls like Yumi, so she didn't stop her.

Chaeyoung didn't even say goodbye to Bambam when she left; she pretended that he didn't even exist.

Bambam wanted to send Chaeyoung off, but Yumi was stuck to him like glue.

The truth was, ever since that night, Bambam felt like something had been going on between him and Chaeyoung.

Too bad their lunch was interrupted by Yumi. What a shame.

Jungkook and Lisa left soon after Yumi did. That was the end of lunch...

Lisa went downstairs to get her car, while Jungkook waited by the bar to pay the bill.

Just as he was paying, Jimin, Taehyung, and the others came in.

It was a complete coincidence for them to see each other here; Taehyung suggested this restaurant, so Jimin came along.

However, he never expected to see Jungkook here...

When the two of them locked eyes, sparks began to fly about...

Jimin noticed that the look Jungkook gave him had a deep layer of meaning, as if he already knew about everything.

"Lisa will be mine." After all this time, Jimin's first sentence to Jungkook was a declaration of war.

"Haha, look at that arrogance." Jungkook broke into laughter.

"I'm a man of my words. Of all the years I've been alive, I've always gotten what I've wanted. Always."

"Yeah? I'm afraid you may be disappointed this time. No one can steal Lisa away from me, including you," Jungkook said with determination as if he was making an announcement to the world.

"Let's wait and see." Jimin smiled; then, he turned on his heel and left.

Jungkook snorted and then walked out of the restaurant...

Then, he got onto the passenger seat of Lisa's Sedan.

"Hm? Why are you here? Where's your car?"

"I called my assistant to drive it home."

"Um... why?"

"I want to ride in your car."

"My driving skill sucks though." Lisa emphasized.

"I don't mind."

"Okay then, president Jeon, remember to buckle up."

In the end, Lisa drove Jungkook and herself back to Imperial Park.

Along the way, a depressed Lisa said, "Bambam's girlfriend sure is strict, she wouldn't even let us enjoy our lunch."

"The more she acts that way, the less of a chance they will end up together. Women like that don't suit Bambam," Jungkook analyzed.

"I think so too, someone like Chaeyoung would be more compatible with him. Too bad they don't like each other."

"How do you know that they don't like each other...?"

"Isn't that the case? Hey, let me see your expression, do you know something that I don't?" Lisa felt like something was up, so she probed Jungkook.

"You're thinking too much, I don't know anything." Unwilling to reveal any more, Jungkook laughed.