𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

Začít od začátku

Quackity backed away from Wilbur holding his axe out in defense puffing his wings glaring up at him.
"My, feisty one aren't we? The others weren't nearly this... defensive-" He did hand motion allowing Quackity to see his fangs clear as day in the moonlight.

"Wait... you're the blood thirsty beat they want me to kill-" Q narrowed his eyes up at Wil staring at him in disbelief.
"Those fuckers want me dead? How rude."

"Tell me about it."

"How about you kill the bitch who's been taking my fucking dinner, that things probably more of a threat than me."

"What?"

"Someone else has been picking off those dumb asses, it's not just me now-"

"Yeah... that... that would be me-"

Wil looked down at Q with wide eyes then chuckled covering his mouth, "You? You're a vampire? I would have never guessed-"

Quackity stared at him and burst out laughing using his axe for support showing off his fang full mouth to Wil, "ME? ONE OF YOU? Don't make me laugh-"

"But you just did smart ass-" The taller crossed his arms in annoyance at the shorter, "If you're not a vampire why the fuck are you killing my meals-"

"Cause I get hungry too, jack ass-" Wilbur stared down at the hybrid with furrowed brows, "You like... a cannibal or something-"

"Damn, that was quick. Somehow you're smarter than the townies-"

"There are people there who don't believe I'm a vampire-"

"SERIOUSLY?" Q laughed tearing up a bit, "Fucking dumb asses-"

The two laughed for a few minutes then composed themselves and stared at each other, "Well. I'm supposed to kill you."

"Do you have toooooo" He moved closer to Alex and keeled down to his face grinning.

"If I wanna get fucking paid, yeah~" He grinned back moving his face closer, "Have to say, you're the one I'm most sad about murdering."

"You've killed others?"

"I'm a vampire hunter, it's kind of my job-"

"Damn, and here I was thinking I was special." He pouted staring down at Alex condescendingly 

"Well, I just said you're the one I'm most sad about killing-"

"Did I give ducky a heart~"

"Nah, my ex did~"

"Boo- wait, ex you say~"

"I do say, ex husband-"

"Fruity are we?"

"Very-"

Wilbur smirked and pushed Q up against a tree forcing the axe closer to him as Wil stood in front of him, "Mmm, what's your name, darling?"
Quackity's eye widened in shock as his face heated up, "Uhm... Quackity... you can call me Alex though-"

"Mmmm~ Alright Alex~" The vampire moved a hand down to his waist and pushed him against the tree more, "You know~ you don't have to kill me..."
Q let out a dry laugh and he moved closer to the taller, "I'd say I do-"

"What if.. I purposed a proposition for you? We both benefit in the end~"

Alex looked around then made eye contact with him, "Alright... I'm all ears... what's your name-"

"Wilbur. Wilbur Soot~"

"Hmm... I think I live in your house-"

"Do you know, well, let me tell you about the proposition hm."

"Please do..."

(Listening to Slow Down rn :] )

"Well, you and I aren't so different if you think about it. I need to drink human blood to fulfill my hunger and you eat human flesh-"

"And organs, I was serious when I said my ex gave me a heart... his to be exact... and he didn't give it to me-"

"Mmm, my point still stands. We're not so different, so how about we... work out a deal~"
(Champagne and Sunshine <33333)

Quackity looked up at him and took a few deep breathes, "Alright... what is it."

"You~ tell those dumb asses you killed me, you get paid, and who ever I drink from I give you their body and allow you to do whatever you want with it seeing as I just let them decompose most times."

"And what if they ask about the disappearances?"

"You say there's probably another vampire roaming around then you get paid more-"

Alex looked down at the ground noting Wilbur's knee pressing up on his legs keeping him on the tree, "Alright..." He looked up at him smirking, "It's a deal, although you might want to not feed off anyone for a while... so they know it's real."

"Same goes to you, duckling~"

"Great- normal food-" He glared to the side and stuck his tongue out in disgust 

Wil laughed and grabbed his chin forcing eye contact again, "You're very cute,"

"My what flirty game you have-" He rolled his eyes smiling.

"Thank you, I try~"

"Well try harder."

"Wow, how rude. You're lucky I don't suck you dry right here right now."

"Was that a threat or you flirting?"

The two stared at each other and Wilbur eyed down to his lips then his neck and collar bone, "Wanna make it look like I put up a fight~"

"...I don't see why not~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you Alex, for ridding us of that horrid monster."

"Of course, it's my job after all!"
He smiled not showing his teeth and glanced over at the woods where Wil wiped his mouth and winked at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1289-

...
I didn't hate this :D

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D

Also happy new year-
AND THANK YOU FOR 3K 0o0