Gu Jingyuan stood there holding the pen for a while, then suddenly smiled: "Your Majesty, I don't know how to draw."

"Huh?"

Gu Jingyuan said honestly: "I really can't." The

Emperor: "..."

Long Yanzhao I can't believe it.

In his heart, Gu Jingyuan has always been omnipotent.

What's more, this is their Dayi Wenquxing, isn't Wenquxing the best at dancing and writing?

But the prince smiled quite generously, with a hint of boldness. It seems that Gu Jingyuan is not at all embarrassed by the fact that he does not know how to paint.

Not to mention that even a Wenqu star does not necessarily have to be able to paint, but because he never regarded himself as a Wenqu star, King Xiangyang is quite unassuming in this regard.

He said: "Wen Qu Xing is the one that other people admire me and call me for fun. It's fine for others to take it seriously, but the emperor also takes it seriously?"

While talking, Gu Jingyuan squinted at him, his beautiful eyes glowed with a clear light, and his appearance was a little more playful.

Long Yanzhao liked this moment when Gu Jingyuan distinguished himself from "others", he couldn't help but kissed his sweetheart's temple.

Thinking about it carefully, based on Ah Yuan's experience, he should have never really learned to paint.

Then why did I acquiesce that Gu Jingyuan would definitely do it?

...Probably because this person has always been like a heavenly being in his mind, perfect from hair to toes.

"But it's not right." The emperor touched his chin.

"Those Four Books and Five Classics, Poems, Books and Classics Biography Ah Yuan should have never studied systematically, isn't he still talented and romantic?"

"..."

Gu Jingyuan's ears turned red when he mentioned this.

The literary talent is good because I like poetry and books, I like to read, and I have a good memory. Over time, it has become the effect it is today.

But in terms of painting...

he really doesn't like it.

Calligraphy can also be practiced, but painting really does not know how to write.

And because he was not interested at all, even if he had the opportunity to study, Gu Jingyuan never cherished it.

This is actually a sign of not being diligent enough, if not, just practicing every now and then like the emperor, his skills would not be too bad.

In essence, he is still the willful boy who rides the horse and whips the whip. But it stands to reason that when he entered Beijing to take the No. 1 Scholar, he was doing the work of a civil servant, and he should have dabbled in painting more or less.

But because I really didn't like it, and the emperor didn't inquire about it after entering the palace, this matter can be passed by.

Never practiced again.

"So, Ah Yuan will also be lazy sometimes?"

"Yes." Gu Jingyuan nodded honestly and admitted, but this time even the roots of his ears turned red.

Just when he felt ashamed because of his laziness, Long Yanzhao whispered in his ear: "I like it."

"..." The reddened ears immediately burned.