55

The third prince's words were blunt and harsh, making it impossible for Long Yanzhao to argue.

    Because Jingzhong Xungui is indeed as the other party said, it is no longer a day or two to be extravagant and lustful. Even though Long Yanzhao took action to clean it up last year, the freezing three feet did not happen in a day. The nobles of Dayi are notorious, and the impression in the eyes of outsiders is deeply ingrained, and it cannot be easily changed.

    The most important thing is that he can't say his true identity yet.

    So I can only carry this pot on my back.

    However, the emperor's mentality has always been very good. After thinking about it, he felt that it was the same, what is he competing with this third prince.

    He doesn't care what the other party thinks of him, and the third prince is at most just a fan of Ah Yuan, if he is also jealous, then he will not be able to get angry for a day!

    The emperor chose to be tolerant.

    He straightened up his clothes and sat down. Seeing that there was still a spare teacup on the stone table, he poured himself a cup of tea unceremoniously.

    He wants to wait here for Ah Yuan to come back.

    But there is an old saying that the greatest harm in the world is indifference. Jiang Yan was completely irritated by his leisurely and uninvited gesture of drinking tea. !”

    Then he grabbed the teapot that Long Yanzhao had taken away.

    The emperor didn't care.

    "This tea is from Mingyuelou. If you can drink it, so can I." He said.

    Not only did he drink it, but he drank it heartily and happily... The nine-five-year-old rascal got up, really irritating.

    Jiang Yan wanted to fight him again.

    However, the third prince is a scholar who has no power to restrain a chicken, and there is an expert lurking around him to protect him, but it is obvious that the third prince in Changguo is well-bred, and he can't do anything to let the guards fight for him.

    Jiang Yan still chose to come by himself.

    He tried to grab Long Yanzhao's collar.

    But Long Yanzhao's newly changed clothes are the same style as Ah Yuan's, how can he be caught by him.

    He dodged the third prince's hand in a flash, and the Ninth Five Lord's eyes sank slightly, and he said rather rascally: "Even if you are the third prince, don't think that I dare not beat you."

    Jiang Yan: " ..."

    Jiang Yan didn't expect that the other party could reveal his identity in one fell swoop, which was another shocking blow to him.

    He thought that only Master Gu knew his identity here, and this person claimed to be acquainted with Master Gu...could it be true that Master Gu told him his identity because of the close relationship between the two of them? !

    ...No, absolutely impossible.

    He never believed that Wen Quxing, whom he admired, would be a talkative person who talked about others behind his back. Seeing that this person behaved in a casual manner, came uninvited, and didn't even leave the front door.

    Jiang Yan laughed and said: "Then you are here to beat me! Shopkeeper Mei is a gentle, leisurely and approachable person. I really don't believe that you are such close friends. Could it be some wretched idler who is swindling and cheating here, cheating tea?"