11

Chapter 11 Moonlight May Be Frost on the Ground

In the teahouse filled with the fragrance of tea, the young man who had just beaten someone and attracted much attention suddenly went to buy a string of candied haws in front of everyone.

 This is a miracle.

 What's even more strange is that he even handed the bunch of candied haws to the young man who looked like a heavenly man opposite him...

 like offering a treasure.

 Many students in the building saw it in their eyes, and their hearts were full of doubts - how old are these two?

 It's just surprises, but after seeing the young man's temper, no one dares to talk nonsense.

 Gu Jingyuan held up the candied haws, his eyes fell on it, and he didn't move for a long time.

 "Yaoyang... don't you like it?"

 Long Yanzhao was still looking at him with great interest, but when he saw that he didn't move, he finally realized something, and said with some embarrassment: "If you don't like it, don't force it, I was the one who was abrupt... ..."

 Before Gu Jingyuan could finish speaking, he opened his mouth and bit off half of it.

 The hawthorn frozen in the snow and ice is a bit hard, but the sugar coating outside is as transparent and clear as amber.

 Bite down, the crunchy icing makes a crisp sound, put it in the mouth together with the hawthorn meat inside, don't chew, just suck the saliva, the sweet and sour taste will diffuse into the taste buds.

 Gu Jingyuan was agitated by the sour smell at first, and his expression was slightly distorted. But after getting used to the sweet and sour smell, he became more natural. After eating half of one, he went to bite the other half. After eating all of it, he said: "It's okay."

 Long Yanzhao then laughed: "Yao As long as Yang likes it."

 He stared blankly at Gu Jingyuan, watched him eat, and couldn't help stretching out his hand, and gently rubbed the corner of Gu Jingyuan's mouth with his warm thumb, helping him wipe off some residue hanging on it .

 Gu Jingyuan was used to being touched by him and did not feel uncomfortable.

 Holding the bamboo sticks with slender and fair fingers, Gu Jingyuan ate very decently.

 Even if it is a bunch of candied haws, he can eat it gracefully and with a different style.

 Some people are like this, simply looking at his words and deeds is like appreciating a famous painting, which makes people want to stop.

 Long Yanzhao couldn't help but keep watching.

 It's just that the more you look, the deeper the eyes become.

 Gu Jingyuan's face, with delicate features but three-dimensional and profound, is highly recognizable.

 The red marks on his eyebrows are even more conspicuous. People who know Mr. Gu can easily recognize him at a glance even in the crowd.

 Long Yanzhao's gaze finally fell on that scar.

 Not knowing what to think of, he sighed.

 Very light, but enough to attract Gu Jingyuan's attention.

 Probably because he has always put his whole body and mind on the Ninth Five Lord. While Long Yanzhao sighed, Gu Jingyuan had already looked at him.

 Normally, Mr. Gu looked at him coldly and restrainedly, but when he was on the bed, those eyes would become moist and hot, full of longing. But this time, I don't know if there are red candied haws as a backdrop, Long Yanzhao only thinks that Gu Jingyuan's eyes are round and round when he sees him, which is inexplicably cute.