58

Gu Jingyuan stared at him blankly, and his face was red.

    Being drunk made his reaction a bit slower than usual, Kankan realized that he was too close to Long Yanzhao now, he struggled to get up again.

    But Long Yanzhao was already prepared and hugged him tighter.

    "A Yuan, don't move, don't talk, listen to me."

    Holding the waist of the man in his arms tightly, Long Yanzhao licked his dry lips: "Yang Jin is not someone who can't be mentioned. I am I want to say... If you miss him, you can tell me about anything."

    "Don't be alone."

    Long Yanzhao, who was drunk, couldn't control himself, talking nonsense.

    He naturally cared about the relationship between Gu Jingyuan and Yang Jin.

    Special care.

    Caring so much that I'm going crazy!

    If possible, he would never want to mention the name again.

    At least not in front of Gu Jingyuan.

    He was afraid that if he mentioned it too much, the impression would be deepened, and the name would be more and more engraved in Gu Jingyuan's heart.

    ...

    But every time he saw Gu Jingyuan's dazed expression, he would feel distressed again.

    ...I feel very distressed.

    He had already thought about it and made up his mind.

    If Gu Jingyuan had any doubts, he would dig them out one by one and expose them to the sun until they all disappeared.

    "A Yuan is a person who likes to hide everything in his heart." He tightened the waist of the other party, and deeply smelled the fragrance of saponins on the other party's body.

    Some nonsense, but very sincere.

    Long Yanzhao said: "But the scars will fester and turn into sores if you hold them in your heart. I want you to speak out, I want to hear all the things that are hidden in your heart."

    "A Yuan, are you willing to believe me once?"

    "Your Majesty."

    Gu Jingyuan didn't move again, as if he was tired.

    He didn't say whether he believed it or not, but answered Long Yanzhao's first question.

    He said: "There is indeed nothing between me and Yang Jin."

    Long Yanzhao: "!"

    Before Long Yanzhao could react and feel happy about it, Gu Jingyuan said softly: "You probably don't know, Yang Jin sent you Seeing is more important than anything else."

    "..."

    Gu Jingyuan's voice was so calm that there was no ups and downs.

    It was like simply stating what he saw and felt.

    He never thought of hiding the matter between him and Yang Jin. I didn't say it before, but I didn't have the courage to mention it.

    Now that Long Yanzhao wanted to hear it, he didn't care, he just said it.

    ...Since fulfilling his wish and leaving the capital, Yang Jin is no longer a knot in his heart that he can't get rid of.

    He still didn't want to mention those things.