43

Before Cheng Yinzhuo left, Gu Jingyuan, who was the first to return to the house, still maintained a posture of standing upright.

    But when it was confirmed that the other party had gone far away, his whole body shook uncontrollably.

    His face was pale.

    Gu Jingyuan reluctantly came to the table and sat down, and poured himself a glass.

    His hands trembled a little.

    The slender knuckles couldn't hold the teacup, so they shook like that for a while before barely taking a sip of water.

    Gu Jingyuan lay on the table, buried her head between her thin arms, and closed her eyes wearily.

    But then, he suddenly stood up again and walked directly outside the house.

    "Shadow Eight?" he called out.

    Unfortunately, no response was heard.

    Gu Jingyuan became a little anxious, and shouted again: "Little Ba!"

    He shouted and walked out. The other shadow guards were unknown, so a person fell from the sky: "What do you want to do?"

    "Where is Yingba? He's not here ." Already?" Gu Jingyuan's eyes widened.

    The shadow guard replied: "Just now King Zhennan left, and Ying Ba followed behind him... and went down the mountain together." Among

    Long Yanzhao's shadow guards, the top ten were almost all team leaders.

    So strictly speaking, Yingba is the leader of the group of shadow guards guarding the mountain today.

    The leader can come and go freely, no one can stop him from going down the mountain.

    When Gu Jingyuan heard that he had gone down the mountain, his complexion turned pale again.

    He said: "Quick...stop him!" The

    other shadow guards didn't know why.

    They have been trying their best to hide their whereabouts during the time they have been protecting Mr. Gu.

    The shadow guards have been trained since childhood to focus on hiding kung fu, but Mr. Gu is just a literati who doesn't know martial arts...

    In fact, if the lord hadn't come out suddenly to summon Yingba today, they would never have expected that the lord had always known that they were nearby.

    Besides, in the past, the adults did everything by themselves, planting the fields, watering vegetables, cleaning the yard...

    After following for so many days, I have never seen the adults order them anything.

    Not even the slightest sign of needing help.

    But now they are so eager...

    The shadow guards looked at each other, but they didn't dare to delay.

    Because Gu Jingyuan had already run to the backyard to lead the horse.

    Without saying a word, he got on the horse's back, beat the horse and chased after him.

    In the post station, Long Yanzhao listened to Ying Ba's narration in a daze.

    Ying Ba is an old man beside Yang Jin.

    In fact, when the general rescued Mr. Gu, Ying Ba was by his side.

    At that time, he was with Ying Er, following the general on a secret mission.