36

Hearing that Gu Jingyuan didn't wait for him to come back, but left the palace alone, Long Yanzhao directly smashed a blue and white porcelain vase from the previous dynasty in the imperial study, and only then did he think of the shadow guard on the beam.

    "Shadow Two! Where did Mr. Gu go?"

    During this time, Gu Jingyuan had been followed by at least two shadow guards, and he would keep following him without giving orders to withdraw, so he was not afraid of losing Gu Jingyuan's tracks.

    Ying Er was silent for a while, probably to inquire about the news, and after a while he replied: "Master Gu went to the Prince Regent's Mansion... and took a look in front of the door."

    Long Yanzhao didn't say anything else, but was a little anxious Asked: "Then where is he now?"

    "Now...Master Gu went to a brothel called Jinxiufang."

    After Gu Jingyuan left the palace, he stood silently under the towering palace wall for a while, then stepped forward. go.

    The capital city tonight is actually much quieter than usual.

    He had never been in the mood to appreciate the scenery of the capital before, but for some reason tonight, he suddenly wanted to go out for a walk.

    In fact, it has long been heard that the capital is prosperous, with numerous merchants and houses.

    He had really imagined it before, and he also yearned for it.

    But until he came to the capital, after many years, tonight was the first time he took a serious look at this clean and level street.

    It's a pity that the time is indeed too late. During the day, the doors of the shops that greeted and sent to us were all closed, and the peddlers who walked around the streets had already closed their stalls and went back to reunite with their families.

    In Gu Jingyuan's eyes, there was only a scene of desolation and silence, but he seemed a little lonely.

    In the end, while walking, before he knew it, he came to the Prince Regent's Mansion.

    Long Yanzhao had sent people to secretly surround this place early on, and the soldiers of the Prince Regent's Mansion tried to rush out several times without any results, and Gu Yuanjin hanged himself inside tonight, the forbidden army completely surrounded this place with no way out.

    White lanterns and plains were hung in front of the door, and occasional cries could still be heard inside, but the soldiers guarding outside remained indifferent.

    They just guarded here dutifully, waiting for the next order from the Holy Majesty.

    The Prince Regent's Mansion, which used to cover the sky with only one hand, disappeared like this.

    There was not even a splash in the palace.

    Even the emperor, who was in the same situation and hated the regent so much, didn't take his hanging himself to heart.

    Just because...

    Gu Jingyuan looked up at the sky.

    For the first time, the cold and indifferent eyebrows showed a tangled and painful expression.

    After all, he never took a step closer to the Prince Regent's Mansion.

    Although he recognized Gu Yuanjin as a foster father, the other party never really regarded him as a foster son.