75

Hearing the emperor said that he wanted to "share the world", not only the queen mother was stunned, but even Gu Jingyuan was stunned for a short time.

    In fact, Long Yanzhao had already mentioned the matter of sharing the country with him before.

    It's just that Gu Jingyuan never agreed.

    Whether going back to the north with the emperor or back to the capital, Gu Jingyuan is only for Long Yanzhao.

    He was with Long Yanzhao only because the other party was Long Yanzhao.

    Everything the queen mother said just now was wrong.

    If he is not with Long Yanzhao, he becomes his accessory.

    It's not that he will be buried, and he will enter the harem to compete with the concubines for favor or be wronged.

    He is Gu Jingyuan.

    He is always just Gu Jingyuan.

    It's just unfortunate that the person who misses him and is also missed by him is the emperor, the king of a country. He has missions and responsibilities that he needs to shoulder.

    This is probably a kind of... a problem that two people have to face if they want to be together?

    Gu Jingyuan didn't agree with the emperor's proposal to embrace the country together because he has been thinking about countermeasures.

    But after thinking for many days, even he still couldn't think of any better way.

    Because there is no other way to get along, seeing that Long Yanzhao has publicized this matter now, he can only stand there silently, staring at this young man with a wild expression and a tall and straight posture, allowing him to talk to the Queen Mother.

    Looking at the queen mother's reaction, she was obviously shocked by the emperor.

    She asked in a daze: "...Share the country with him? Your Majesty, do you know what you are talking about!"

    Jiangshan Sheji, the king of a country!

    Overlord of the world!

    How majestic and lofty is that position!

    How many people spend their entire lives on that chair, but they can't get what they have!

    How could it be so easy to share equally with others?

    How could it be so easy to distribute such power...to others?

    The queen mother looked at the emperor as if she had met this person for the first time.

    But Long Yanzhao didn't care anymore.

    He smiled, and still made up nonsense reasons: "It's not a question of whether I want to divide or not, it's what the immortal warlock said. The Son of Heaven, the Son of Heaven, although I am the Son of Heaven, I am also the son of Heaven. I must obey the way of Heaven, right? There is no other way." The

    emperor said, spreading his hands helplessly.

    Then he pointed to the star-watching building in the distance and said: "By the way, I have ordered people to renovate the star-watching building, and I will invite immortal warlocks to settle in

    someday. Don't stop. I have to inherit the relics and fine traditions left by the previous emperor, what does the Empress Dowager think?"

    Although it was a question, the emperor's tone was not questionable at all.