35

Before the news of Gu Yuanjin's suicide spread to the palace, Long Yanzhao was already full of confidence and was not worried about the outside affairs at all.

    At this time, he was seriously painting in front of the desk.

    It's not the kind of stick figure drawn before. Recently, the emperor has suddenly become interested in drawing Danqing, and specially invited Mr. Gu to teach him. The person he draws is naturally the stunningly beautiful Mr. Gu.

    It's just that the paintings don't look like...there is not even the slightest resemblance, which makes the current emperor somewhat angry.

    Another piece of drawing paper was wasted, and Long Yanzhao got angry, so he found nothing pleasing to the eye.

    He glanced to the side, and suddenly saw a half-unfolded picture scroll, and quickly pulled it out to look at it, and found that it was almost the same picture of a beautiful man as the Queen Mother had sent before.

    "Isn't this the youngest son of Prime Minister Zuo?"

    Emperor Yuwen roared furiously: "Hong Taiquan! I asked you to deal with them, why did this painting come into my study again? Could it be that they have grown legs by themselves? Can’t you do it?!”

    Gu Jingyuan was right in front of him, sitting obediently in accordance with the imperial decree for the emperor to draw materials for painting, and immediately said: “Yesterday, the empress dowager ordered someone to send another batch, and the minister put them there. Forgive me."

    "You...you, you, I don't even know what to say about you."

    Long Yanzhao was quite calm when he spoke to him.

    He just threw the picture scroll mercilessly on the ground again.

    The action is a bit rough.

    Immediately afterwards, the emperor glanced at him and muttered: "A Yuan is not at all worried that I will be abducted by others?"

    Gu Jingyuan sat there, motionless and did not answer the words.

    What the emperor said recently became more and more strange.

    Master Gu also became more and more silent.

    The simple thing is that Long Yanzhao was just trying to test it, and didn't take it seriously.

    It's fine if Gu Jingyuan doesn't answer.

    He took all his anger out on the painting.

    Long Yanzhao reprimanded: "Back when Gu Yuanjin and I were fighting against each other, that old fellow Prime Minister Zuo chose not to help each other and watched a play by the side. I remember all this. Now Gu Yuanjin is about to die, He was eager to start standing in line again, and came to please me. What's the matter, do you think I'm a temperless fool?"

    Gu Jingyuan was noncommittal to his words.

    The emperor was right.

    If Prime Minister Zuo was willing to stand up against the regent like Yang Youwei, the emperor might have taken charge of the government long ago.

    Or even if he was helping secretly, Long Yanzhao's life would not be so sad.

    The emperor has reasons not to forgive.

    "It's too late to say anything now."

    Emperor Yuwen laid out a new piece of drawing paper, started to write again, and jokingly said while drawing, "I'll find a reason to remove him and replace him with Mr. Gu... Ah How do you feel?"