44

After the sun went down, Long Yanzhao took Gu Jingyuan out of the Guanxing Pavilion.

    It has been abandoned since he ascended the throne. It has not been cleaned for many years, and it is full of dust.

    Long Yanzhao didn't like this place either.

    The reason why I brought Gu Jingyuan here is to let him see the scenery here.

    As the tallest building in Dayi, you can overlook the entire capital from the top.

    It's a pity that when Gu Jingyuan opened his eyes, it was already dark outside, and the grand scene of the sunset was gone.

    But it doesn't matter.

    There will be opportunities.

    Long Yanzhao directly brought Gu Jingyuan back to the bedroom.

    After Gu Jingyuan opened his eyes, he didn't close them again. The moist red eyes blinked and blinked, and the inside was clear.

    He's recovered.

    It's just that I don't want to face him, so I don't want to talk.

    Knowing this, Long Yanzhao was a little relieved, but at the same time very worried.

    But he didn't dare to invite the imperial doctor to see him, for fear of irritating him.

    Ah Yuan, this is a heart disease, and the imperial doctor can't cure it.

    Long Yanzhao didn't know how to love him, how to walk into his heart and embrace him, so he could only silently accompany him.

    He called Hong Taiquan, and told him to do some things while the other party was surprised that Mr. Gu came back.

    Then some palace servants brought hot porridge and hot tea, and Long Yanzhao fed them to Gu Jingyuan little by little as before.

    Ah Yuan did not refuse.

    After Long Yanzhao sent everyone away, he still hugged Gu Jingyuan.

    She fell on the couch with him, and he kissed him gently.

    When his lips lightly touched the other's forehead, Gu Jingyuan spoke.

    He said: "Your Majesty, you didn't do anything wrong to me."

    Long Yanzhao paused, grinned bitterly, didn't kiss him again, but asked him: "Aqi, do you hate me?"

    Gu Jingyuan answered irrelevantly: " Long Si, you don't owe me anything, the sentence I asked you to remember back then was just something I said casually, don't take it seriously anymore."

    He said seriously: "Don't do anything for me anymore."

    Gu Jingyuan said, and Gently closed his eyes.

    In many cases, he actually couldn't tell whether he was alive or dead.

    Most of the time, he couldn't tell whether he was in the palace of Dayi Dynasty or in that cold and dirty hut.

    The scent of ambergris floods into the nostrils, refreshing.

    Gu Jingyuan sniffed lightly.

    So for people like him, it's better not to delay Long Si here anymore.

    He closed his eyes and said, "The purpose of my coming to help you is indeed for Yang Jin."