37

Rubbing Gu Jingyuan's long, white neck and feeling the smooth skin on his fingertips, Long Yanzhao recalled the strange feeling he had felt in recent days, and he became more and more unwilling to believe that Gu Jingyuan was really going to leave.

    But he couldn't deceive himself to think that maybe Gu Jingyuan would really leave.

    Because Ah Yuan...has always been very good.

    Will not compete for favor.

    He hoped that the current Gu Jingyuan was lying.

    But what he had known about the young man for a long time told him...

    Gu Jingyuan would not lie to him because of this at a time like this.

    ...

    "Tell me, I really want to hear. You were fine just now. Why did you leave as soon as King Zhennan came? You resigned... Gu Jingyuan, who did you learn this from? Huh?" The

    emperor His eyes lingered on Gu Jingyuan's face.     Gu Jingyuan stared into his

    eyes, and said in a nutshell: "I was going to leave.

    "

Eye.

    "Okay, I know I was wrong." With

    his fingers dishonestly crossing Gu Jingyuan's neckline all the way down, the Ninth Five Lord said kindly:

    "I know I shouldn't leave you there alone, but Ah Yuan... Ah Qi, he saved my life. He saved my life! It’s not that my life was lowly before, but now that I’ve become the emperor and the supreme being in the world, I don’t have to pay back my life... Ah Yuan is so reasonable, You should understand...and A Yuan, I don't want you to make any concessions, I just hope you can give me some time! A Yuan, I realize that I actually..."

    "Your Majesty."

    Gu Jingyuan gently interrupted him if.

    He doesn't struggle anymore.

    Even though the belt was pulled away by Long Yanzhao bit by bit, the person wrapped in the big red clothes just lay there paralyzed, without any intention of moving.

    But it is also Gu Jingyuan who is calm and overly calm, and what he says is very serious.

    He said: "I originally wanted to submit my resignation letter tonight. If you don't believe me, you can ask Prime Minister You."

    "..."

    Long Yanzhao was taken aback by his serious tone.

    Even the movements of his hands stopped.

    But he didn't believe it at all.

    After being taken aback for a while, he couldn't help chuckling disdainfully: "You tell Yang Youwei all about this?... Ah Yuan, I don't allow you to lie to me like this." "I

    didn't lie to Your Majesty." Gu Jingyuan said: "I came here The purpose is to help His Majesty regain the imperial power. Now that the evil party and treacherous ministers have been eliminated, and Gu Yuanjin has hanged himself, it is time for the minister to leave..."

    "Help me?"

    Danfeng narrowed his eyes slightly, and Long Yanzhao showed a smile .

    "So, Ah Yuan still likes me."

    He sighed with satisfaction, as if he had put his heart back in his stomach, and seemed to have a strong interest in Mr. Gu's clothes.

    The emperor didn't mind peeling and removing them layer by layer until the most primitive and honest Gu Jingyuan appeared in front of him.