14

Chapter 14 Moonlight May Be Frost on the Ground

The people in the racecourse looked at each other in blank dismay, not understanding how to ride a horse well, so they became "talking alone".

 But even though they were very curious, no one dared to blatantly discuss, let alone wait and see.

 The emperor's business is not what they should inquire about.

 In particular, His Majesty's complexion is not good at the moment, and his whole body exudes a cold aura, which is completely different from the usual times... and no one dares to provoke Momo.

 All the servants and guards bowed their heads and walked towards the end of the racecourse.

 No one said anything.

 Gu Jingyuan, who was sitting astride the horse, had already rolled over from the horse's back, and asked puzzledly, "Your Majesty?"

 Long Yanzhao didn't make a sound before the crowd dispersed.

 He was taller than the horse chasing the wind every day, touched his beloved mount, and Long Yanzhao signaled the horse to play by itself.

 Long Yanzhao opened his mouth slowly when everyone dispersed and the surrounding area was empty, and no one could hear their conversation anymore.

 "So Ah Yuan can ride a horse."

 Gu Jingyuan said: "I have indeed ridden a horse."

 "Then why didn't you tell me?" Long Yanzhao's voice was faintly dangerous.

 But this time, Gu Jingyuan was silent.

 The silent Gu Jingyuan still stood respectfully aside, his hands drooping naturally, and his head bowed.

 His eyelashes are slender and thick, and his slightly drooping eyelids combined with this angle of bowing his head made it impossible for the Ninth Five Lord opposite to see his expression clearly.

 Long Yanzhao liked his low-browed and pleasing-looking appearance very much.

 But sometimes, the silent resistance of the young man made him feel depressed.

 Of course, the most irritating thing is not to worry about whether Gu Jingyuan can ride a horse or why he doesn't talk about such trivial things.

 But at that moment just now, the Gu Jingyuan in front of him was so similar to the Cheng Yinzhuo in his memory.

 ...as if they were the same person.

 In the past, I thought they were similar, but they were only similar in appearance.

 The scar on the brow bone.

 The rest don't have the same demeanor or character.

 Also because of this, Long Yanzhao never really regarded him as him.

 In his eyes, Gu Jingyuan loves and respects him, and is a loyal and important minister. In the future, when they are done, he will give Gu Jingyuan a lot of compensation and explanations.

 ... No matter whether Gu Jingyuan chooses to continue to be an official in the court, or enter the harem to be his favorite concubine.

 He can agree.

 Because he has considered himself very thoroughly and properly, so Long Yanzhao has always been confident in himself, confident that he can keep this relationship.

 But just now...

 Long Yanzhao suddenly became uncertain.

 He suddenly felt that maybe he didn't know Gu Jingyuan as well as he thought before.