not that he doesn't like to be reunited with the emperor, it's just that After more than half of the battle, it seemed that it was time to approach the capital of Beirong, and it was time to reach the final step. However, after the army was reorganized, the emperor suddenly left the army and Beibei's missions who came to seek peace, and ran away, and ran all the way Arrived in Jiangnan.

    That's all.

    People are running here, but they are timid and do not want to appear in front of Mr. Gu, they would rather go to the river to take a cold bath to enjoy the coolness and hide themselves...

    Zhuo Yangqing really doesn't understand.

    He didn't know what happened between the emperor and Mr. Gu, because Long Yanzhao never mentioned a single word.

    He only knew that after Mr. Gu left, the emperor sent a letter to his father who was far away in the north, and then he fell ill for a few days, and when he showed up again, he cooperated with several forces in the army to rectify the family in a big way, until Zhuo Yangqing herself was also sent out of the capital...

    The young master always felt that he knew less about the truth than his father.

    He almost thought that the emperor had let go of Mr. Gu... He even thought that sending him to Jiangnan to take care of him was simply out of old friendship, but judging from the emperor's performance in the past two days...

    it is impossible to let go .

    If you can let it go, then there is a ghost.

    He will not let go unless he tortures himself to death.

    ...

    "Wait a little longer." Long Yanzhao said.

    As he spoke, he frowned again.

    ... In fact, I don't know what I'm waiting for.

    On the way from the north, all he thought was to make sure Ah Yuan was doing well.

    That's what he meant to come here.

    Ka ran over at the key point of the battle between Dayi and Beirong, just to take a sneak peek.

    ——If Ah wishes to live a good life, then I will not bring up the past in front of him again.

    As if he had never been here before, he went back to Beirong to dig the grave of the old Beirong king, flogged the corpse for three days, and then went directly to Kyoto to take revenge on the current Beirong king.

    And if Ah Yuan is still having a bad life... and still can't get rid of the past, then he will take him back to Beirong, personally suppress the prince brother and queen to apologize to Ah Yuan, and try to solve his knot.

    And no matter whether he has come out of the haze or not, if A Yuan is still alone, then he will pursue him crazily and embrace him...

    Of course, now he has seen with his own eyes that A Yuan is living a good life, has a successful career, and a family ... Even having a child is enough to be said to be happy and harmonious.

    He shouldn't be bothering him again.

    The latter two assumptions can already be crossed out, so there is no need to think about it.

    He should also get out of here and do what is left to be done.

    ... ... ...

    ...