Tianyin people will undergo a differentiation when they are teenagers. Before that, they are no different from ordinary children.

    He and his younger brother were kept outside, quietly waiting for the day when fate would come.

    But until that day comes, Gu Jingyuan has been living a life no different from that of a prince.

    Food and clothing, martial arts and hunting, what kind of treatment the brothers and sisters in the palace enjoy, he and his younger brother also enjoy.

    In those years, my father would often visit them.

    He had ridden on his father's steed, and was often held in his arms and held above his head. His father had always had great expectations for him and his younger brother.

    Their mother died when they were very young.

    Once upon a time, his father meant a lot to Gu Jingyuan.

    Even in the father's palace, there are actually many children. And the father was kind to each of them.

    But Gu Jingyuan felt that it didn't matter.

    In order to win his father's favor, he can continue to practice.

    Practice all the time.

    until it's the best it can be.

    Beirong values force even more than Dayi.

    My father only likes them to ride horses to hunt and fight with people, and he doesn't like them to read poetry and books in the Central Plains.

    He didn't read it.

    Father likes boys to be masculine, so he practiced martial arts day and night hard, even though his face grew longer and more handsome, even Gu Jingyuan liked this kind of handsome very much.

    But before the age of fourteen, no matter whether it was a martial arts competition, simple fighting, bow archery, there were not many people in the palace who were his opponents.

    But everything changed that day...

    A drop of blood fell into the juice of the magic root flower and turned blue, and everything changed.

    ... If the drop of blood didn't turn blue, he would probably have a name, Cheng Yaoyang.

    Even now, Gu Jingyuan can't imagine why the father who treated him kindly and praised him a moment ago changed into a different person in an instant.

    The father smiled and took the younger brother away.

    That was the last time Gu Jingyuan saw them.

    In his memory, he seemed to have widened his eyes, looking at the profiles of his father and younger brother in great panic as they gradually moved away.

    ...

    After that, what awaited him was to be thrown into a cold room until the day he was executed.

    ...

    and then the long flight.

    The instinct to live drove him to think of many ways, trying to escape.

    The first one, he thought of Long Yanzhao who played with him in the past and is now Emperor Dayi.

    It's just that he finally delivered the news, but he didn't wait for the other party's support.

    It is still nothing to fetch water from a bamboo basket.

    ... Guessing that the other party must be inconvenient and limited in ability, so he didn't blame him when he ran away, was hunted down, and narrowly escaped death.