He just doesn't ask.

    Although this "not asking for it", from the current point of view, it is most likely because in Gu Jingyuan's eyes, he can't give him anything, and he can earn what he wants, so he doesn't ask for it.

    But...

    just as compensation for the previous indifference.

    the last time.

    He wanted to ask about Gu Jingyuan's wet eyes.

    The youth's eyes were unwilling to open no matter what, and Long Yanzhao didn't care either.

    "Then it will be regarded as your agreement. I will say it first, and Ah Yuan will say it later." The

    emperor grinned, and then lay back with a big grin.

    Long Yanzhao still didn't know what to say as his long arms wrapped around the narrow waist that haunted him in his dreams.

    "Then let me tell you about my childhood? Actually, there is nothing to say. I actually have very little memory of this capital."

    As the prince with the greatest potential, he lived a pretty good life when he was young.

    He has very little impression of his mother, but his father loved him very much at that time. Before he was seven years old, he was the most honorable master in the palace.

    And then after being accused of punishing six relatives.

    In those two years, the father's health was getting worse and worse, and King Hao, who was almost born with him, was still sick, so the father listened to the sorcerer's slander and sent him out of the palace.

    "That's where I met A Qi."

    Long Yanzhao raised his head to see Gu Jingyuan's reaction after saying this.

    Gu Jingyuan still didn't respond... His eyes were opened earlier, but he just looked forward calmly, without any fluctuation.

    The corner of Emperor Yuwen's mouth pulled out a far-fetched arc.

    That 's right, Ah Yuan doesn't even like him, so why would he care about his past with A Qi...

    Long Yanzhao said intermittently.

    Say what comes to mind.

    "Ah Qi came here this time, and hoped that I would send troops to help him, but I always feel that he has changed...different."

    "I have discussed with Prime Minister Yang and the others that we can send troops to help him, on the condition that he sign a two-state agreement . The contract. But Aqi does not agree."

    "... I am the king of a country, how can the king of a country play tricks? I can give him back my life, but I can't accompany him with great soldiers and national power..."

    "A Yuan... Did I do something wrong?"

    Gu Jingyuan was still speechless.

    He had already closed his eyes again, as if he had fallen asleep.

    Long Yanzhao gently fiddled with a lock of his long hair.

    Ah Yuan's hair is black and shiny, but soft and soft, easy to touch.

    Subconsciously scratching his cheek with the tip of a hair, the emperor felt fresher.

    In the past, except for sleeping, he had never held Gu Jingyuan in his arms for such a long time.