"So what if you die!" Can I become a foolish king! Then today I will take his son and make him faint!"

    As he spoke, he kicked Gu Shenming in the abdomen again.

    Gu Jingyuan had no choice but to hug the emperor from the side.

    His voice was a little trembling, obviously frightened by the red-eyed Long Yanzhao, he said: "Based on what happened tonight alone, Gu Shenming can be convicted, Your Majesty, don't dirty your hands."

    Long Yanzhao was extremely cold He smiled and said indifferently: "If you are the one who suffers tonight, then I will be the witness. I saw with my own eyes some gangster molesting a second-rank official in the court, so I personally convicted him of the palace punishment. Why not?"

    Gu Jingyuan : "..."

    It seems that there is really nothing wrong with it.

    Long Yanzhao, who had vented a lot, finally stabilized his mood for the time being. He grabbed Gu Jingyuan     's jaw again, "It's time for Mr. Gu to tell me, what do you think?" Struggling, I just confessed: "I know that your Majesty sent shadow guards to guard Lingxiang girl day and night, so if I go to see Lingxiang tonight, the shadow guards will pay attention. I also know that there are shadow guards. Wei has been following the minister, and they will definitely take action when it is critical, and the minister will not take risks alone..."

    Everything was planned, except...

    he did not expect the emperor to come.

    Also did it himself.

    ...

    He finished explaining, but the answer obviously did not satisfy the emperor.

    "Then why didn't you tell me in advance!?"

    Gu Jingyuan said in a low voice, "If you tell me in advance, His Majesty will not agree."

    "You..." Long Yanzhao unconsciously exerted force on his hand, which made him extremely angry What exactly is the point.

    He needs to calm down first.

    Letting go of Gu Jingyuan, the Ninth Five Lord looked coldly at the dying Young Master Gu, and ordered the shadow guards: "Secretly inform the imperial army that someone has fainted here, and ask them to send someone to return this bastard to Gu Yuan." Come in."

    "Yes." A shadow guard in black in the distance answered in a low voice.

    Immediately afterwards, Long Yanzhao directly pulled Gu Jingyuan out of the bamboo forest.

    He came out of the palace in such a hurry that he didn't even have time to change his clothes.

    Dressed in a bright yellow uniform, and appearing swaggeringly on the streets of the capital, Long Yanzhao is probably the first person since the founding of Dayi.

    But the young emperor doesn't want to care about these details now.

    The cold wind blew, and the emperor, who was sweating from fright just now, calmed down a bit.

    He asked Gu Jingyuan: "So what Ah Yuan did today was to prevent Gu Shenming from getting away with it, right?"

    Gu Jingyuan replied: "Yes."

    "Why?" Long Yanzhao didn't understand, "Even if he was sent back to the south, I also have a hundred ways to deal with him. Why can't you wait?"

    Gu Jingyuan said: "Because of some personal reasons of the minister, I can't wait any longer... Your Majesty forgives my sins."