61

This April Fools' Day ended in failure, and the screaming chickens did not scream, but fortunately, they were lying together, and they did not feel bored.

At night, there was silence outside the house. Yu Baizhou lay in He Yan's arms and fell asleep.

At the school, Yu Baizhou and He Yan's make-up classes continued, but this time the two no longer simply do their homework together, nor always monotonously always stay in the classroom. Blowing hair, sometimes thinking of sitting in a quiet cafe outside the school, He Yan even read with him, as if as long as Yu Bozhou liked it, he could go wherever he went.

When Yu Baizhou was generous, he asked where He Yan wanted to go. The two had already opened half of the meat, so He Yan did not hide it. The answer was always one-the hotel.

Yu Baizhou was teased with red ears every time, but He Yan just smiled and bowed his head to continue reading.

Although He Yan always likes to tease Yu Baizhou, his actual behavior is very peaceful, and his appearance also looks like a cold and abstinent appearance, which makes Yu Baizhou happy and sometimes worried.

——Every time I want to kiss, I have to take the initiative every time, and I am too faceless.

Yu Baizhou used to not go home from school in the afternoon. After he reached the third year of high school, he did not go home at noon.

At noon, he and He Yan finished the meal together, and the two went to the dormitory together.

Yu Baizhou applied for a single dormitory, and after it was approved, it became the place where he and He Yan rested at noon and noon.

The room is in the innermost position of the boys' dormitory. It is quiet. When the window is opened, the place you see at a glance is the lake. The environment is very good.

Yu Baizhou fell directly onto the bed after entering, and in the afternoon accompanied by a slightly warm breeze, he was trapped in the soft quilt. This feeling was really great. He rolled over and saw He Yan sitting at the table.

The bangs in front of He Yan's forehead were gently fluttered by the wind from time to time, thick eyelashes flicked up and down with the blink of an eye, and he saw that he took a book out of the drawer. In the arc, Yu Baizhou looked dumbfounded. Even if he watched it many times, he always looked bored. He Yan's face always attracted him, every aspect, even every small place that was easily overlooked.

He Yan Yuguang glanced at Yu Baizhou looking at himself and turned his head suspiciously.

The eyes of the two met, and Yu Baizhou was agitated. He didn't do anything bad, but he still looked like a thief.

He looked away and He Yan smiled.

After that, He Yan simply didn't read the book, just looked at him, his eyes looked like he was sticking to him, he followed wherever he went, Yu Baizhou was seen blushing, he felt that his face was still thinner than He Yan , Finally turned over, facing the wall thinking.

Soon, there was a movement behind.

Yu Baizhou didn't turn his head to look at it immediately. After two minutes, he tentatively turned his head. As a result, He Yan saw one hand behind his head, closed his eyes, and fell asleep about ten centimeters apart. .

No, Yu Baizhou knew that it was impossible to fall asleep, at most it was brewing.

Looking at the ten centimeter distance between the two, Yu Baizhou felt a little unhappy, so he deliberately moved back and put his back on the side of He Yan, he thought, that's right.