12

He Bo's excitement when he heard He Yan say "send something else next time" than he heard "thank you".

Because thanks is only a summary of a stage, but "send something else" is an encouragement that can continue by default.

As long as he can send He Yan a day, Yu Baizhou knows that he is one step further from the abyss of hell.

Hahahahaha, he is almost happy and crazy now! !

The two stood face to face by the window, separated by more than ten centimeters, and the light at dusk swept on Yu Baizhou's pale pink cheeks, full forehead, and a thick layer of orange for his thick eyelashes. People draw a warm arc.

He Yan looked down at the smiley face in front of her, thinking, as to be so happy?

He smiled silently, really simple.

When the car arrived at the station, He Yan was about to get off. Just before He Yan got off, Yu Baizhou took the initiative to say goodbye to him.

He Yan hummed.

Yu Bozhou feels that this simple interaction is simply a testimony to the rapid progress of the brotherhood between the two.

He was ignored by He Yan from the beginning, when he offered to eat and was abandoned, and then he was accepted by He Yan to deliver strawberry cream bread, and now he can finally talk to He Yan like a friend. It feels great to be close to the goal step by step!

He was now so happy that he wanted to dance directly on the bus.

But so many pairs of eyes were telling him, no, I had to hold back and dance again.

Yu Baizhou followed the bus and continued to drive. After the bus reached the terminal, he looked at the vacant surroundings, a bit ignorant.

He asked the driver weakly: "Master, may I ask, isn't bus No. 4 passing Yanxi Road? Here, where is it?"

The driver turned back: "It's line 14 passing Yanxi Road."

Yu Baizhou: "..."

Ten minutes later, Yu Bozhou was taken home by Li Shu.

Back home, Yu Baizhou's first thing is to save her aunt from preparing strawberry cream bread for him every day. Fu Xiawenyan teased him while reading a magazine: "Why, your little girlfriend has caught up?"

Yu Baizhou: "..."

Yu Bozhou has no way to explain how he gave bread to his girlfriend, boyfriend, or friend.

At this time, Yu Chen came out of the bathroom and heard, "What? Yu Bozhou is in a relationship ?? Would you like to let the teacher come to be a guest?"

Yu Baizhou: "..."

Yu Baizhou couldn't explain clearly and hurried back to the bedroom.

When I thought of the experience of taking a bus with He Yan just now, I didn't know why, and my heart was inexplicably raising a happy emotion.

He rolled on the bed, thinking that since strawberry cream bread can't be delivered, what should he send to He Yan afterwards?

He started searching for information about He Yan's preferences again in his memory. He did not find his preferences, but found something sad.

When he invited Tu Gaoming and his brothers to eat skewers, he saw a person who looked like He Yan outside the mall and walked into the Second Central Hospital of the city. Now I think that the person is not like He Yan, but should be He Yan.

The book describes that when He Yan was in high school, in addition to studying every day, he also had to concentrate on taking care of his chronically sick mother. His mother's specific illness was not written in the book, but he said it was a serious illness.