35

Yu Baizhou turned back and saw Li Bei standing behind him.

He lowered his head and then smiled back: "Suddenly I forgot to return."

Li Bei chuckled, "You are still the same, like forgetfulness."

Yu Baizhou twitched his lips and stepped into the classroom.

A few of the girls in the room saw Yu Baizhou. They couldn't help but take a breath and winked at each other. Perhaps they were still worried that Yu Baizhou had heard what he had just said.

After the dispute between Yi Tian and He Yan in the cafeteria, everyone understands Yu Baizhou's position. He is no longer the former Yu Baizhou who always regards He Yan as a nail in the eyes. On the contrary, he has already called him brother. Too.

Although they didn't tell the whole story about the love letter, they were still anxious when Yu Bozhou heard someone talking about his brother behind.

It's just that the question they expected did not come, and Yu Bozhou returned to his position directly after entering.

At this time, in addition to the three girls in the classroom, there was only Yu Baizhou.

Seeing no one, Li Bei also followed in. Yu Baizhou glanced back at him, and Li Beidao said: "Waiting for you to go down together." After thinking for a while, he asked again: "What do you want to do?"

Yu Baizhou nodded, grinned, took out the charging cable in the table hole and lifted it up, "Charge the phone."

In addition to equipment sockets, there are two in the classroom, one at the front podium and one at the back against the wall.

In order to facilitate charging, Yu Bozhou sat in the last row, where they represented the Chinese class. He plugged the charger back, and the length of the charging line was just long enough to put the phone on the table.

The air was a little dry, and Yu Baizhou was blowing the wind, taking off his school uniform and putting it aside.

Li Bei sat down next to Yu Baizhou in He Yan's position. When he saw that Yu Baizhou had been bored with his mobile phone, he chatted with him. "I heard that you reported long-distance running and high jump this time?"

Yu Baizhou looked at Libei and said strangely, "How do you know?"

Li Bei picked up the notebook on the table and said, "Che Cong told me."

Yu Baizhou put his eyes under the notebook he picked up in Li Bei's hand. He reached out and took the notebook down and put it back on the table of He Yan. , Otherwise I'm afraid you will fight. "

Li Bei was a little stunned. When did Yu Bozhou even know what He Yan hated?

The reason why Yu Baizhou knew it was not only that He Yan told him, but also he saw it with his own eyes. It was a class time, when a boy and his classmates were making troubles, passing by He Yan's seat, just happened to be on Xingtou's head. He said to He Yan, and did not wait for He Yan to respond. The textbook became a tool and companion. He Yan was so dark at that time. If he was not persuaded, he felt that He Yan might rush up and grab the boy and throw it out the window. After that, He Yan told him that he didn't like the habit of others touching their things casually.

The relationship between He Yan and Li Bei is not very good. If Li Bei hits the muzzle again, Yu Bozhou is really afraid that they will fight.

And if this was before, as a neutral man, he can still persuade him to be a peacemaker, but now he has a shaky relationship with He Yan. If he is really seen by He Yan, He Yan will not It would be a good thing to fight with him.