54

Pei Xuan saw Yu Baizhou's still dumbfounded expression for a long time, and did not answer, making an injured look, "Last time we were racing together, it was only a few months ago, how could this time put me Forgot? "

Drag racing?

Yu Bozhou thought that I wouldn't drive a car, and I and you will drive a ghost car!

He looked at the deceptive face next to him, and then watched that the car was about to leave the city, making his heart nervous.

How to do? How to do?

correct!

Call He Yan! Send him the real-time location and he will call the police to find him!

Thinking, Yu Baizhou hurried out a hand to touch the mobile phone, but before he could touch it, the person next to him held the steering wheel in one hand and the mobile phone in the other, and asked, "Do you want to find this?"

Yu Baizhou: "?????

Yu Baizhou touched his pocket, it was empty.

Lying! When was the phone taken away? ?

Pei Xuan deliberately placed the mobile phone out of reach of Yu Baizhou on the other side, and said with a smile: "You are really careless, just busy grabbing the armrest and putting the mobile phone on the side of the seat did not know."

Yu Baizhou is completely gone.

The car drove so fast that he looked under the window at the blurry ground, and silently crossed out the option of "jumping".

He was still young, he didn't want to die, he wanted to go back and He Yan sweet and sweet.

But if he just follows this person, where will this person take him, and what will happen?

Yu Baizhou panicked in his heart.

At this moment, a voice came from my mind.

008: "Don't panic, act at your own pace."

Suddenly he heard the sound of 008 in his mind, and Yu Baizhou instantly felt cordial.

Damn, he almost forgot the magical existence of this loved one.

He asked 008: "Who is this man? And what the **** is he saying about drag racing?"

008: "Do you remember the previous time when the original owner and Li Bei went on vacation, he should have said that time, but because the content mentioned in the book is not much, so I am not sure."

Okay, Yu Baizhou gave up.

He asked, "What should I do now?"

008 thought for a while: "This person doesn't look like he wants to deal with you, so don't worry, he shouldn't do anything to you."

Although Yu Baizhou thought that this man dragged him into the car, he was still panicked, but when he heard 008, he seemed to see a glimmer of hope and said, "Really?"

In order to reassure him, he said: "Well." He thought of something, and he said again: "In short, you will act in the next few hours. I will go back to find someone to get information, and then I will find you."

Yu Baizhou: "?? What information are you looking for? Where are you going now without you accompanying me?"

008 there is no more sound.

Yu Baizhou: "..."

The reinforcements who finally came are gone?

However, 008 told him that there should be no danger. Yu Baizhou's restless mentality calmed down a little.