48

From the beginning of He Yan approaching him, Yu Baizhou's sanity was nibbled up little by little. When He Yan finished his last sentence, Yu Baizhou felt that he couldn't think normally.

In his ear is the sound of fireworks blooming, but as everyone knows, his strong emotions have burst out like fireworks.

Not long ago, he decided not to be moved by He Yan, but Yu Bozhou found that he was still too shallow. He Yan's words could disturb his inner pool of water and mess up his rational brain.

With He Yan.

So far, Yu Baizhou has no way to hide his love for He Yan.

At first, he thought that he liked He Yan only for a moment, but as he got along with him during this time, he felt He Yan's thoughtfulness and love for him, and he could no longer face his heart.

He knows very well that he likes He Yan, just as He Yan likes himself. He ca n’t tell who exactly likes it more, because emotions cannot be measured by the amount.

The only certainty is that he likes the feeling of staying with He Yan. This is a fact.

This person seemed to be tagged with romance, gentleman and thoughtfulness, and every movement and every expression expressed charm all the time.

How did he refuse him, and how could he refuse him.

Yu Baizhou breathed gently, trying not to let the inner disorder appear, "You know, I ... I have a lot of shortcomings, the writing is not so good-looking, he is not as tall as you, and the academic performance is not so ideal. It ’s not as good as you do. Sometimes it ’s too urgent to wear clothes and you will wear the wrong button. "

"I like everything about you. I like the advantages and disadvantages."

Yu Baizhou's chest undulated slightly.

"Writing is not good, it doesn't matter, you don't need to be everyone in calligraphy; you are taller than me, you can stand, and I can bend down; I have poor academic performance, I will make up for you; I won't play games, I can teach you; wear the wrong button It doesn't matter, I will help you to untie it and tie it back to you again. "

Yu Baizhou didn't know what to say for a moment, only felt the warmth from his back made his ears hot.

The hand on the waist seemed to tighten a little more, and He Yan pressed his ear, "I like you, you know?"

He knew, of course he knew.

But he was speechless.

"I like you so I can tolerate everything."

Yu Bai bit her mouth lightly.

This is the fifth time He Yan said he liked it.

Every time He Yan said, his heart was like being washed by a huge wave.

Yu Baizhou nodded lightly.

"So," He Yan asked softly, "Have you promised me?"

Yu Baizhou didn't answer, but turned around and put all the fireworks behind him, tipped his feet slightly, his lips touched He Yan's cheek, and then his voice was as soft as water, "I ... I promise you."

He Yan's heart suppressed for a long time, and the feeling like a storm was finally ignited. He originally thought he could control it, but obviously, he still overestimated himself.

In front of Yu Baizhou, his reason never surpassed his feelings.

He Yan pulled people into his arms and restrained the urge to hold the kiss fiercely. He only kissed the corner of Yu Baizhou's lips lightly. The movement was very gentle, and his lips were only as good as Yu Baizhou's Less than, in the strict sense, this is not even a kiss, but more like a caress.