36

"Brother Yan, your team's three-legged team is wonderful. Except for their feet tied together, they touched each other all the way to the end without touching each other. It can be said to be very eye-catching!" "What I don't know thinks you and Li Qing are enemies."

Li Qing, this person Pan also knew. Li Qing had chased him before, but he didn't.

He Yan washed his hands and asked, "So? What's your opinion?"

Pan Yi replied: "How dare I have an opinion, but I'm curious, why did you suddenly participate in this eye-catching competition?"

In Pan Yi's view, calling this a game is overblown. This is a childish game of picking up girls that a group of young boys came up with.

He Yan drew a piece of paper and dried his hands carefully. To tell the truth: "If I don't participate, Yu Bozhou will participate."

Pan also did not understand: "What do you mean?"

He Yan told Pan Yi about his temporary replacement.

After listening, Pan Yi was stunned.

He understands that He Yan behaved quite normal these two days, and he didn't see anything different from before, so he originally thought He Yan threw Yu Baizhou to the misunderstanding between He Yan and Yu Baizhou. He went on the side, but now he only knows that the person Yu Baizhou is still in his heart.

Pan Yi thinks this is really incredible. He Yan, who can make such a sweetheart, really, he has not seen a few so far.

Pan Yi couldn't help but slap, "So what's going on with you now? In the end, what's going on?"

He Yan looked at Pan Yi: "Who told you that I was going to break with him?"

Pan Yi listened to He Yan's eloquent tone, "... No, didn't you say that you and he were finished with him at the tennis court?"

He Yan said: "Did I say specifically what is the end?"

Pan Yi: "..."

He couldn't argue He Yan.

Pan Yi: "Since you don't want to finish it, why didn't you contact him for these two days? I thought you had let it go."

He Yan seemed to be talking to Pan Yi, and it was like saying to himself: "I just need a little time to think about whether I really have to be other."

He Yan lowered her eyes, "Some things can only be understood when you calm down."

When Pan Yi heard it, he suddenly felt that he was fed dog food. What He Yan said did not mean that, but he couldn't calm down beside Yu Baizhou.

Yes, his family Yan Ge has always been calm and self-sustaining, but this time it is really encountering an opponent.

Under the umbrella, Yu Baizhou and Tu Gaoming and their team played in a team.

He leaned on the chair, his two long legs crossed the bar in front of the table, and he controlled the control buttons on the screen in his hand. While Tu Gaoming was all snooping on the roof and the container waiting for prey, he was alone. Carrying a big pineapple to the opposite camp, a burst of fire, and then one kill, two kills, three combos, four combos, ... eight combos.

Tu Gaoming and Che Cong, who had been waiting at home for a long time before they came alone, had grown grass on their heads.

Tu Gaoming complained: "Boss, you put two heads a little bit, I'm going to snipe this one!"

Che Cong is more Buddhist. He supported his glasses, manipulated the characters to hit the floor boringly, hitting the house, and occasionally hitting the enemies' heads that showed half a second in the distance. ,save trouble."