10

Yu Bozhou thought about it, and He Yan was willing to accept the bread, which meant that his strategy was correct. Then, since sending bread can increase the favorability value, it's right to continue sending bread before He Yan gets tired.

Gee, Yu Baizhou sighed, it was the same routine as playing the strategy game.

With this idea in mind, Yu Bozhou had no time for himself, so he asked his aunt to prepare a strawberry cream bread for him every day, so he could take it to school to give it to He Yan.

Fu Xia teased him a few times, saying that it was really painstaking for his girlfriend. Not only did he do it himself, but he also brought a sip of milk with bread at the same time every day.

Yu Baizhou heart said that the milk was drunk by myself.

Every time Yu Baizhou couldn't explain it, his skin was thin and he finally left home with a red face.

Yu Chen was away on a business trip. Fu Xia told him this interesting thing on the phone, and Yu Chen immediately began to attack: "Send me the address of the girl's information! I want to see who the girl gave him. It ’s a dizzy turn, the results are all at the end of the crane, and I dare to have a relationship with someone. I ’m full and do n’t want to live! ”

Fu Xia took the phone away from her ears and then said leisurely while drinking coffee: "Since Xiao Zhou has said that he will study hard, can't you trust him once? Besides, I don't know who the other person is, If it is a girl who is very good at studying, if the interaction with such a girl can arouse his interest in learning, then I can't help it. "

Yu Chen was angry: "What if it is a scum?"

Fu Xia: "Then let our son progress with her."

Yu Chen: "..." You are quite confident in your son.

In the morning, Yu Baizhou came to the school and, as always, put the bread into his "girlfriend" table hole.

He put the bread away, took out the milk and began to drink, and he accidentally spilled half the milk.

He went around the bathroom, and before he entered, he heard someone whispering about himself.

Accompanying the sound of water flow is a familiar voice.

"Do you think the boss has become strange recently?"

It was Tu Gaoming's voice.

Yu Baizhou leaned closer to the half-open door and listened carefully to the conversation inside.

"Have."

This time it was Che Cong.

"Yes! You have found it! Go, I thought it was just me who thought the boss was different from before." Tu Gaoming said: "How to say, the boss's personality is completely different from before, sometimes Look ... it's like a completely different person. "

Hearing Tu Gaoming's speech, Yu Baizhou at the door couldn't help but be surprised. Although he hadn't thought of hiding his identity deliberately, especially after knowing the plot, he was suddenly said by people around him, but he couldn't help Startled, he continued to listen to the conversation between them.

Tu Gaoming finished the previous one and added a sentence with a smile: "But I think the boss is pretty cute now."

Yu Baizhou: "..."

Che Cong: "..."

Che Cong gave Tu Gaoming a contemptuous look, then stopped thinking and said, "I know why the boss suddenly became like this."

Yu Baizhou at the door was shocked, "!!"

Exposed yourself? !

Tu Gaoming was even more surprised than him: "You know?"