1

When Yu Baizhou opened his eyes again, all the scenes in front of him changed.

In the empty and unused classroom, a few students dressed in school uniforms ripped around the middle boy, and the middle boy lowered his head and could not see his face clearly.

Looking at the unfamiliar scene in front of him, Yu Baizhou wanted to speak, but was accidentally choked by the smoke in his mouth, only to find that he was not only holding a cigarette in his mouth, but also sitting in a very big boss.

Yu Baizhou was a little stunned. What happened? ?

He clearly remembered that he was hit by a car on the way to the newspaper Volunteer. How can he appear here now? And where is this?

A voice came to my mind, "Welcome to the world in the book, you can call me 008."

Yu Baizhou was a little ignorant, "The world in the book? Am I wearing a book ?!"

008: "Yes, I am your portable system, 008."

Yu Baizhou responded for two seconds. He had read many novels on wearing books, but he was the first to wear them in the book himself.

He asked 008 about the novel, and 008 only told him that it was a cool article.

He calmed down for a few seconds, maintaining a hint of reason, "So according to the routine, I want to complete the task you gave me?"

008: "No, there is no task. Here, you can use the information you know to do whatever you want."

Yu Baizhou was puzzled and felt that this seemed to be too free, so he asked, "What is the purpose of my wearing?"

008: "Living."

Live on?

This statement ...

I don't know why, Yu Bozhou has a bad hunch and always feels that the future is full of hardships.

008: "I will introduce the novel information into your mind, and the next plot will be freely explored by you. If you have any questions, you can call me in your mind at any time."

As soon as the voice of 008 ended, the novel information was introduced into Yu Bozhou's mind, and everything became clearer--

He wore it into a cool article and became a schoolboy in it, and it was also the school grass sought after by many girls.

Yu Baizhou slapped his face, and for the first time he found out that his hunch was still inaccurate.

The future of this cool man can't be full of hardships.

Yu Baizhou, male, 18-year-old, high school in grade two and five, has been studying in an international school since childhood, and has been studying countdown all year round.

One hour before the lunch break, Yu Bozhou, the boss of the campus, was the original master, who asked Passerby to give him his homework yesterday. As a result, Passerby ignored it, and the original master was very unhappy. In an empty classroom, I plan to have a violent fight.

Then, just before the sudden beating, he came in.

With a cigarette in his mouth, Yu Baizhou was sitting on a chair with his legs upturned, and the person in front of him was just **** by his little brothers half an hour ago ...

Wait, who is this passerby?

Yu Baizhou asked 008.

008: "Fiction information is being imported."

008: "Ouch I go, get stuck!"

Yu Baizhou: "..."

008 explained that due to the huge amount of information in the novels, coupled with the aging of their equipment, the import often happens to be stuck or the import is too slow, but generally speaking, a novel with more words can be imported in three to five days.