11

When Yu Baizhou saw this so-called prophecy, it was already the next morning.

He got up early, wondering if he had a nightmare last night, his head was dizzy and nagging, and he felt like he couldn't wake up.

The nightmare hurts.

It was still early, Yu Baizhou was washing slowly, put on his school uniform, and when he was about to go out, Fu Xia called him, "I will send you to school with your dad later."

Today Yu Chen and Fu Xia are going to participate in a work meeting together, and they get up as early as he does.

"Okay." Yu Baizhou responded obediently, sitting on the sofa and waiting for the two.

He watched his dad seriously tie his own dad with a tie. It was a silk tie that seemed valuable at a glance, but what was far more precious than the price was the meaning behind it. It is said that this was Fu Xia on the wedding anniversary The gift to Yu Chen is also Yu Chen's favorite tie.

Yu Baizhou waited for a few minutes, and then came to sleep again, and couldn't help but yawned. He bored his phone boringly to see if there was a hot search on Weibo that was worth a glance. When I yawned, my fingers were crooked and I clicked on the post next to it.

Yu Bozhou rubbed his eyes, it did n’t matter to the software, anyway, it was just used to pass the time, so he pushed the boat and looked at the post, brushed down, and suddenly saw the post in their school post a little bit Strange, as if discussing something, he clicked the post.

At this look, he was ignorant.

No, it's sober.

When he saw the prophecy, Yu Baizhou's drowsiness was instantly disturbed. He jerked up from his sofa: "I'm going! What brain circuits are these people ??!"

His movements and figure shocked the two dads beside him.

Fu Xia said with concern: "What happened? What happened?"

Hearing Fu Xia's voice, Yu Bozhou remembered that the two dads were still beside him. He quickly turned his phone over on the sofa and smiled and said, "Haha, it's okay, just suddenly remembered that the first quarter of this morning was physical Lesson, it scared me. "

Yu Chen glanced at him and said, "Come on." Then he said mercilessly: "Should I invite you physics teacher to come home and eat to give you bravery?"

Yu Baizhou quickly said: "Don't, Dad, let's not do that."

Yu Chen sorted out his suit jackets, "Give me a good time to school if you know, otherwise I will ask all of your teachers to come to visit you as a guest."

Yu Baizhou was wronged, "... good."

First frightened by the prophecy in the bar, and then threatened by his dad, and then appeased by his dad, Yu Baizhou's mood early in the morning was like riding a roller coaster.

Flying to the school, Yu Baizhou ran straight into the classroom. The classroom was almost full, but He Yan had not yet come.

Although He Yan will never be late or absent, he arrives at school at the latest every day.

As soon as Yu Bozhou entered, Tu Gaoming grabbed his arm and asked, "I am the boss, are you finally going to start with He Yan?"

Yu Baizhou: "!!!"

No, Tu Gaoming knows it!

What if He Yan saw it? Would he think that what he treated him before was hypocritical? I thought that doing so much was just foreshadowing. In fact, the real purpose was to deal with him, just like the last meal in prison?