42

Yu Baizhou didn't wait for Li Bei's praise. He first saw He Yan's comment. Suddenly, his cheeks with red blush were even redder.

He Yan said that he would chase him, and indeed he has done it in the past two weeks, but He Yan has always used actions to express his mind. This time, this is the first time he has spoken so straightforwardly. .

Li Bei looked at the comment in a mixed mood. He played games with He Yan at the previous sports meeting. At that time, the two used WeChat. Later, the two people also played two games together from time to time. WeChat has also been added.

Sure enough, the circle of friends is really a place to see through human nature.

Li Bei now sees He Yan clearly.

He felt that He Yan was interesting to Yu Baizhou anyway, and he should have hidden his thoughts a bit, but he did not expect that the other party was so obvious, and he was still naked. He expressed his favor in the circle of friends.

Li Beiyue looked at the comment more disagreeably, finished the praise, and gave He Yan six points.

He is speechless.

Yu Baizhou was originally worried that He Yan's comments would make Li Bei misunderstand, but the result just wanted to explain, seeing that Li Bei had already put his mobile phone away and asked him to leave.

Yu Baizhou suddenly felt that Li Bei seemed to be better than he had imagined. Well, it's right to be a straight man.

As for why Li Bei just hesitated about chasing him a girl for a half second, Yu Bozhou thought, probably there is a short circuit in the thinking of the straight man in Li Bei.

The buns went home with the two behind them.

on Monday.

At the end of the afternoon class, the students gradually dispersed to the cafeteria, and slowly there were only three or two people left in the classroom. Yu Baizhou would turn the pen to stop, organize the table, take out the homework just arranged today and sit next to He Yan.

He Yan looked at the thick stack of materials in Yu Baizhou's hands, and was helpless. "Today I have to do so much?"

Yu Bozhou nodded seriously. In one morning and one afternoon, the teachers of various subjects assigned so many homework, when not to do it now?

He Yan nodded.

The two men's remedial classes continued, and Yu Bozhou felt that since he had to go through the process, he had to go through the process.

It's just that the two people's supplementary teaching mode has changed from the first one to one listening, to the two doing homework together. When Yu Baizhou encounters something that won't happen, he will ask He Yan.

To be honest, Yu Bozhou likes this leisurely time. In the past, he hurried to the cafeteria every afternoon after school, but now they do n’t need to. They can stay in the quiet classroom for a while, and then wait for the crowd to start from the cafeteria. When we rushed to the classroom, we walked back with those people again. After slowly eating in the crowded and noisy cafeteria, we returned to the classroom. At that time, the self-study had to start.

Outside the window, there was no talk or footsteps beneath the teaching building.

He Yan looked at the young man holding a carbon pen beside him and was hurrying to do his homework. His eyes were gentle, but at the same time, he was a little helpless.

At the time, Yu Baizhou proposed to change the unilateral supplementary lesson model to do his own homework first. When he came to talk to him again when he encountered it, He Yan also felt that this method was very good, and it just gave Yu Baizhou a little space.