56

Pan Yi came back from the pantry and heard some colleagues whispering about something. He took two cups of coffee and went back to his seat. He Yan, who was slightly forward and opposite, whispered, "Yan, did you hear that? Yi Haixiang will come over in the afternoon. "

He lifted his eyes and looked at him.

In the afternoon, all employees are preparing to meet the chairman.

He Yan looked at the time and got up and left the seat.

He walked into the corridor outside the office area and happened to meet Yi Haixiang who was coming and a pedestrian behind him. He Yan bent over him politely and Yi Haixiang looked at him and nodded.

He Yan was about to pass by, and He Yan's wallet accidentally fell out. At the same time, there was a picture of a young woman. He Yan was consciously unconscious and had to pick up the wallet and the photo, but the photo was changed. Haixiang took it first.

Yi Haixiang looked at the young and beautiful woman in the picture, with an uncontrollable tremor in his heart. He stared at the person in the picture closely and asked He Yan: "Who is this person?"

He Yan looked a little panicked and reacted before saying, "It's my mother."

Yi Haixiang's hand holding the photo unconsciously tightened, "Then your father?"

He Yan showed a little sad look, "My father ... sorry to say, I left as early as I was born."

Yi Haixiang frowned.

He recalled that when He Rou left, he remembered the year of birth on He Yan's data sheet, and suddenly realized it came to him.

He Yan slightly lowered his head, the expression on his face had already become normal.

Soon, the fact that He Yan was an illegitimate child of Yi Haixiang was exposed internally by the company. Yuan Qin worried that the appearance of He Yan would jeopardize his and Yi Tian ’s status in the Yi family. Up to now, seeing the news on the Internet almost passed out. If He Yan was known by the outside world, it would be too difficult for her to think about He Yan and He Yan in the future, so she quickly found someone to try to suppress the news Going on, I did not expect that the news was not only suppressed, but also more and more. In a few moments, the Internet played its biggest role. This explosive news almost made everyone on the Internet, including Yu Baizhou.

When Yu Bozhou saw this news in the afternoon, in addition to being surprised, he also worried about He Yan.

He called He Yan, but fortunately, He Yan quickly answered.

Yu Baizhou could not help worrying: "Where are you?"

He Yan sounded the same as usual: "On the way back."

Yu Bozhou was originally sitting in the study room to study, he heard He Yan on the way back, he put on his coat, and left with his two fathers outside.

He Yan came back earlier than Yu Baizhou.

Yu Bozhou opened the door, and he saw He Yan taking off his coat. He took a breath, and regardless of how He Yan took off his coat only halfway, he rushed over and hugged people.

Yu Baizhou was buried in He Yan's arms, sucking the air from his jacket, "I saw the news."

He Yan grinned, "And then?"

Yu Baizhou swallowed and said, "I don't know why, I just ... a little worried about you."

He Yan naturally knew why Yu Baizhou worried about himself, but Yu Baizhou did not say that he did not wear it. He raised his hand and touched Yu Baizhou's head, and instead comforted Yu Baizhou, "It doesn't matter, don't worry about me."