2

When named, Yu Bozhou paused for two seconds.

The students under the stage snorted.

"Why do you want Yu Shao? It is not always possible to do such a difficult class. How can Yu Shao do it?"

"Wipe, the poisonous tongue is starting to embarrass Yu again."

Cheng Jiahui knocked **** the table with his teaching stick and said seriously: "Whoever tells a small story will consciously go out and punish the station."

Hearing the words, the class suddenly became quiet.

Cheng Jiahui was satisfied with the quiet atmosphere in the class, and then raised his teaching stick and pointed at Yu Baizhou, "You, come up and do the question."

Yu Baizhou looked at the teaching stick that pointed to himself without politeness. Although he knew that Cheng Jiahui was targeting the original owner, not himself, he still felt a little uncomfortable.

He got up and left his seat and walked onto the podium.

Tu Gaoming hated Cheng Jiahui and gritted his teeth underneath. Cheng Jiahui was clearly the boss who was about to be adjusted this time. As a class teacher, she clearly knew the level of their boss, but let her boss do the super job with knowledge. The outline is clearly intended to use this opportunity to deliberately train their boss.

Fuck!

Yu Bozhou walked to the empty blackboard, picked up a complete piece of chalk, and looked up at the topic. It was found that this question was indeed a super-level question as other students said, and it was very difficult.

The original owner's design is a poor student, and such a difficult question should not be able to be done.

Yu Baizhou struggled, but put the chalk in his hand back into the chalk slot.

The chalk was just placed, and Cheng Jiahui's sharp voice came from the side, "Can't do it?"

Yu Baizhou didn't have time to answer, so he heard Cheng Jiahui raise his voice and said, "If you can't do it, just leave me."

Yu Baizhou closed his eyes, turned and walked, but just a few steps later, he heard Cheng Jiahui raising a sharp voice to the following students: "Everyone must always listen to the class carefully, otherwise they can only come up Standing against the blackboard, just like Yu Baizhou is now, this is a negative textbook, extremely negative textbook! "

The teaching stick hit the table and made a noise, and Yu Baizhou paused to walk down.

The following students dare not speak out.

Cheng Jiahui looked at Yu Baizhou, who was stopped, "What are you doing standing? Don't hurry back to my seat!"

Yu Baizhou turned around and looked at Cheng Jiahui, "I'm sorry teacher, I seem to remember how to do this."

Cheng Jiahui stunned slightly, then looked at Yu Baizhou, "Are you sure you remember?"

Yu Baizhou replied: "Not sure, but you can try it."

Cheng Jiahui resigned: "Time in the classroom is very precious. Do you think you can try it if you want to?"

Yu Baizhou was helpless, thinking who would be wasting his time, he asked: "So if I'm sure it can be done?"

Cheng Jiahui glanced at his watch and said: "If you are sure, I can give you five minutes, but if you can't do it within five minutes and waste the time of other students, then you consciously take this class Go outside and punish the station, do you agree? "