v | always here

CHAPTER FIVE — always here
S1:E1 "The River's Edge"
( not really in any episode, but if it were to be considered in the show it could be the above )

White Wyrm

"I DON'T KNOW why I'm here." She whispered to him, when he came to her. Sweet Pea didn't mind her being there, he just wondered why she was here. He was sure that she would have people to go to and the White Wyrm would be her last place to visit.

"I don't have a problem with you being here. Nor do they." He points at the pink haired girl and one more guy next to her, "They know me?" She tilted her head, "Every serpent does. Actually, you're quite the topic around here, sometimes."

"Wow, I didn't know Joaquin had such a big mouth." She scoffed in amusement, "You'd be surprised." He muttered incoherently,

"Let me introduce you to the others, come." He signaled her to follow him by his nod towards his friends, "Toni, Fangs, I'd like you to meet Cherry. Cherry, this is Toni and Fangs, my fellow serpents and so-called friends."

Fangs returned his fake, tight smile before shaking Aria's hand. "He doesn't like to brag much. We're his best friends." Aria gave him a small smile, and shook his hand.

"I have a feeling we'd be seeing you around here more often now." Fangs said, glancing from her to Sweet Pea then back to her, offering an innocent smile.

"And I have a feeling you're not as innocent as you look." She smirked at him, he gave her a wink in return. 

Her gaze landed on the pink haired girl who was staring at her with an emotion she was unable to make out, "I'm usually good at reading expressions, but I don't what the fuck you are feeling about me right now."

"You don't seem that bad." The pink haired girl relaxed her narrowed eyes which rested on the redhead,

 "That's because I'm not. Only when I want to be, I can." Sweet Pea scoffed, thinking she was out of hearing range even though he was right behind her. Maybe he hoped she wouldn't hear him from down there, but she wasn't that short.

"What? Got a problem believing that?" Aria didn't like to be challenged when it came to her strength, call it an insecurity or not wanting to get her ego hurt but she couldn't handle it.

"No, not at all. I find it quite believable, actually. Your skills were very much shown in the earlier..events of today." The tall serpent said all smug, though understood later, he went too far.

"I'm sorry—" before either of the two could say anything, her phone rang. She got her out of her back pocket in shock, wondering how the thing was still working.

When the others noticed her destroyed device, they gave her a look of bewilderment. She waved them off, "Long story." Aria answered her phone, not seeing the contact name, but Sweet Pea saw it. 

His eyes twitched as she talked on the phone, he looked away from her, downing a glass of alcohol. His friends gave him a narrowed look, "Called it." Fangs whispered to the short girl who nudged him with her elbow to shut up.

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as possible." She bid farewell to the person on call, and faced her new mates. "Duty calls. Although, we're definitely going on a drinking date." She pointed at Fangs, who nodded immediately. Equally thrilled at the thought of the friendly date.