' 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 '

LYING.

A thing which people take too lightly, or be heavily paranoid towards. Never had he thought, that he would have mastered the art of not telling the truth.

Twisting the truth into a lie all the while making it sound real. It wasn't something you could learn in a day, it took experience. And apparently, he was getting many opportunities to try out the skill.

Lying seemed like an another language for him, which he excelled it. It was a habit which would get him nowhere in life, but out of the current situations he might be in. As for the future, lies ruined all of that.

There he was, in the woods because of his wrong habits. But this time, it wasn't lying which was his negative trait.

He landed in the woods, hiding behind a huge, broad tree as he ignored the phrase 'Curiosity kills the cat' and because of that mistake, he might just get a real life example for it.

Tremors of shock wavered through his body as he witnessed the main source of the commotion of town. The case which was on spotlight after the Fourth of July.

All his eyes could focus on was the serpent jacket, dragging something white. His head shook when he let intrusive thoughts take control. Maybe this time his thoughts weren't wrong.

'No serpent stands alone!'. an echo went through his head. It was his voice, during the initiation. It was a like switch turned on in his mind as he finally jogged his way to him.

Leaves rustling and crunching under his foot, as he ran with all his might. As he reached closer, he saw him go in the basement. With the thought of helping, he followed him down with a fast pace. The dark haired serpent, looking seemingly older with closer distance, heard the footsteps and panicked.

His frantic dark eyes, met the blue ones as he reached down.

The look he received was not something the blonde expected. He had never seen Jones so angry, but he could see the hidden confusion in his eyes along with the anger which got him crimson.

He then widened his eyes in recognition of the older man, he knew he was in deep shit and there was no running back. Before FP could say anything, there was another rushed pair of footsteps coming down the stairs.

He hid behind in the corner of the basement, as he receive the signal from the older man. Rest he heard was mere whispers of two men talking, but there was one common emotion in the room.

Fear.

Fear of the dead, or living in the room? he wasn't sure.

very short, but this was just a glimpse

very short, but
this was just a glimpse.
The film is yet to begin, my friend.

;)