"The stripper bit her and that's when Mina saw her unexpectedly on the road. Wasted as fuck." Tzuyu chuckled while driving as she meddle with their conversation. As expected, Jeongyeon laughed again when she found another embarrassing moment of their friend.

"Come on, Tzuyah! Really?!", Chaeyoung complained because of Tzuyu being so talkative.

"What?", Tzuyu chuckled.

"OmyGod! Chaeyoung! You're the best!", Jeongyeon still laughing and even clapped her hands because of that. "That stripper was really indeed wild", she added and then stopped when she look back at Chaeyoung who just sulk silently while looking out the car window.

"Yah. Stop teasing her already", Tzuyu said to Jeongyeon.

---

At JYP Entertainment, 9:00 AM

"Go inside now! Hurry up!", Jeongyeon kick Chaeyoung's butt to force her friend to enter inside since her friend was being so stubborn for about two minutes that still standing here in front of the building.

"Alright! Alright! Just stop kicking my ass! You're hurting me!", Chaeyoung groaned in annoyance.

"What are you waiting for?! Go now! Get your fucking ass inside that building." Jeongyeon yelled.

"Hey, both of you. Stop that already. There were some people looking at us. You guys embarrassing me. I may forget that you are my friends and leave you here." Tzuyu confronted them.

But they don't know that someone is already watching them from behind. It's Mina who just now arrived at the said place.

"What are guys doing here?", Mina looked at them with a curious smile. The three flinched as they were shocked at the sudden showed up of the girl. Their mouth was agape as they stare at Mina whose beauty overflows and look so fine effortlessly with its simple outfit which made them stunned on their feet.

"Tzuyu are you looking for Sana?", Mina softly asked.

"N~No! Chae!–." Tzuyu was interrupted.

"Yeah! Chaeyoung wanted to say something to you!", Jeongyeon continued what Tzuyu was about to say. "We're going to leave this stupid asshole now. Bye! Mina!", Jeongyeon said.

"Bye, Mina. And...good morning. Please say Hi to Sana for me." Tzuyu smiled and then Jeongyeon pulled her away from the two.

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu left the two in front of the building and went back inside the car. Even though they couldn't hear the conversation of the two, they still watched them from a distance and waited for Chaeyoung to returned.

Chaeyoung's POV

"What are you going to tell me?".

This is not the first time we met. But every time I hear her voice, my body froze instantly. My heart beats faster. And at any moment, I might forget to breathe. Slowly, I turn to face her. She's so beautiful. At this time, I could feel my hands shaking and I know she noticed it.

"Here!", I quickly handed the cake to her. She glanced at it before she looked at me. A sweet smile formed on her lips that I could say she can easily take my breath away.

"Are you sure it's mine or for your wife? I don't want to get in trouble". Mina suppressed a giggle. My face redden for being ashamed about what happened last night. I immediately bowed my head and apologized to her.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry about last night. If I did something wrong or said anything that makes you offended, please forgive me because I was just drunk." I calmly said and make sure not to stutter in front of her. I still kept my head down while giving the cake to her. My arms are getting numb but I still need to wait for her response.