"And then?", Jeongyeon asked her; wanted to know more what happened about last night. Chaeyoung just sighed and didn't continue what she was saying. She rubs her face in annoyance at what she did this morning.

"Come on! Speak up! What happened next?", Jeongyeon annoyingly asked as she was getting impatient with her friend.

"I hurriedly left the house without saying a word to Mina", Chaeyoung answered quickly. She was so disappointed with herself after realizing what she have done.

"Stupid". Tzuyu said with a silly laugh.

"I~I know".

"Asshole". Jeongyeon blurted out.

Chaeyoung's sigh of aggravation came out as a hiss.

"Shameless ingratitude", Tzuyu and Jeongyeon look at each other and said it in unison and do a high five with serious faces.

"You even fed Mina some nuts from your pocket. Why did you put the dried fruits and nuts there? You're really that drunk?!", Tzuyu can't help herself but laugh at that embarrassing situation.

"Yah! You are really an idiot, Son Chaeyoung!", Jeongyeon laugh out loud while holding her jaw which hurts because of her intense laugh. "Aww, my jaw", she said while still laughing.

"Yah! You guys are not helping!", Chaeyoung said in a low voice. She then weakly goes back to her seat and covers her face with her hands. She couldn't look at her friends in shame. She remembered everything again that happened last night because Tzuyu bring it up. The two looked at Chaeyoung and just shook their heads. Then, Tzuyu whispered something to Jeongyeon which made the girl smile widely.

"Stand up there," Tzuyu commanded when she think of an idea for how to help Chaeyoung make it up to Mina for what she have done.

"Why? What are we will going to do? It's still early to work. I still have two hours to breathe and repent of what I did", Chaeyoung whined and then lay down her head on the table.

Jeongyeon went behind her and pulled its shirt so that Chaeyoung will stand up and move away from the chair.

"Hey! Let me go!", Chaeyoung complained.

"Alright, We're sorry for laughing at you. It was just funny to imagine what you did." Jeongyeon laughed again but then again stops when Tzuyu slightly elbowed her. She cleared her throat to compose herself.

"Okay! Stop sulking and bake a cake for Mina", Jeongyeon suggested that making Chaeyoung raise its head and smilingly looked at her friends.

---

The three are on their way to JYP Entertainment to give the mini strawberry shortcake that Chaeyoung baked with the help of her friends. She was just looking at the cake she was holding while biting her lower lip because she was trying to suppress the smile that wanted to escape as she feels excited to see and give the cake to Mina. But at the same time, she didn't have the courage to show her face to Mina because of shame.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon looks in the rearview mirror to check Chaeyoung at the backseat. Then she noticed a bandaid on its neck which made her confused if she did that when they fought last night so she asked Chaeyoung about it.

"Chae, did I hurt your neck last night?", Jeongyeon confusedly asked.

When Chaeyoung heard it, she remembered the stripper at the bar from last night. Another embarrassing moment of her life. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. She was so sure that she wanted to disappear at this very moment.