Chapter 21

(Y/N POV)

When Dib and I got into the car, we decided that we're both going to sit in the back next to each other. It was very warm, but not like an uncomfortable warm, a cozy, soft warm. It was perfect. I yawn. "Tired already?" I hear Dib say. "No, not at all." I said. He smiles. "Y/N" I look up at him. "Yeah?" I ask. "You know you're holding onto my arm right?" He said. I then look down to see my arms wrapped gently around his, I start to blush and let go of his arm to try and cover my face. "S-sorry! I-I didn't mean to." He cuts me off and takes my hands and holds them in his. "Don't be sorry, I mean you did nothing wrong, so what is there to be sorry for?" I smile, he is so sweet and caring, I wish I could just hold onto him forever. "You can cuddle my arm again if you want, I don't mind." He said with a smile, it's like he read my mind! I held back onto him in what felt like an instant. I just can't help it! He's so soft and cuddly, Its almost unbelievable how adorable he is. I then felt something leaning onto me, turns out it was him! I felt so happy! I never want this moment to end. "You two okay back there?" Dibs dad said. "Yep!" I said looking up at Dib with a smile. "Yeah we're good." He said as looked back at me also smiling. "Okay love birds, we're almost at our destination, so try not to get too comfy." He said. Dib and I both start to blush a bit. "O-okay." We both said in unison. Soon after, we arrive at to what seems to be a park, but as soon as we turn I see it. The lights, the trees, the bushes, and even the water is lit up with colorful lights as far as the eye can see. "Woww Dib," I said. "This place is beautiful! thank you so much for taking me here." I smile. "No problem." He said. A few minutes pass and Dibs dad finds a parking spot, he parks the car and Dib and I hop out. "You ready?" Dib asks me. "Mhm!" I say with a nod. Dibs dad then comes out of the car and says. "I'm gonna go sit by the pond, you kids can walk around the park, BUT only the park, got it?" We both nod and Dibs dad walks away. We both start walking around the park, looking at all the lights together. It was so romantic. I then felt Dibs hand bumping mine, he does this every time he wants to hold hands with me, I think that he's to nervous to go for it, but I don't care, it's cute. I decide to hold his hand and he smiles, I smile as well. I'm always so happy when he's around, just seeing him smile just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I lean on his arm and close my eyes. "Well, well, well, look who I have found." I heard someone say, but who? I turn and open my eyes only to see Zim right in front of us, blocking our path. "Zim, could you please get out of the way, this is one of the best times I have with Y/N, and I don't want it to get ruined." Dib said softly. "Well then Dib human, why don't you make me move out of the way." Zim said sticking his tongue out at him. "Ok then, we'll make you move out of the way." I see that we are walking right by the pond, so I decide to push Zim into the pond. Not knowing that water burns him. "OW! GIR COME AND GET ME! IT BURNS!" Zim screamed. Dib and I just walked away after that. "That was cool back there Y/N." Dib said. "Thanks, but, I feel kinda bad you know? I didn't know water burned him, I just wanted to teach him a lesson. Not physically harm him." I said shamefully. "Hey it's okay," Dib said. "You know Y/N, you have such a good heart, that you even feel sympathy for one of our worst enemies, so don't feel bad, tonight is supposed to be fun! So enjoy it while you can." I smile, he is so sweet, I wish that I could be with him forever. "C'mon I wanna show you something." Dib said. We then start walking off the trail, and Dib leads me too a giant tree, covered with bright white lights, and beautiful sparkling tinsel. "Wow Dib, this is so pretty." I said. He then takes my hands, looks me in the eyes, and says. "Y/N, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I thought you were perfect. The day you bumped into me in the hallway, I just couldn't stop looking at you, the way your hair flows, how your eyes sparkle in the moonlight, and how you care about anyone and everything no matter how bad they are! I just can't stop thinking about you! You're always on my mind 24/7, every little thing you do makes me smile, every little action or compliment makes me blush! what I'm trying to say is that I'm crazy for you Y/N! And I LOVE YOU!" I cover my mouth with my hand and start to cry tears of joy, my makeup washing away with my tears. "A-are you being serious.? Is this really happening!" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "Yes Y/N. So what do you say?" Dib asked blushing and fidgeting with his hands. "YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" I said wrapping my arms around him. I then look up at him and give him a kiss, he blushes at first but then he wraps his arms around me and holds me close, I never want this to end. "I love you Dib." I said breaking the kiss, arms holding him around the back of his neck. "I love you too, Y/N..."

(Dibs POV)
When we get to the car, Y/N and I decide to sit in the backseat together. We both get into the car and it was warm, a comfy warm. Y/N yawns. "Tired already?" I said jokingly. "No, not at all." She said rubbing her eyes, I smile. She then leans over to me and wraps her arms around mine. I let this go on for a few minutes and then I started to think, does she know she's doing this? "Y/N." I said, as she looks up at me. "Yeah?" She said tilting her head a bit, it's adorable. "You know you're holding onto my arm right?" She looks down and as soon as she saw, she let go and started to blush, it was cute. She then covered her face and said. "S-sorry! I-I didn't mean to." I cut her off and take her hands and hold them in mine, her hands are very soft, I just want to hold them forever. "Don't be sorry, I mean you did nothing wrong, so what is there to be sorry for?" She smiles, and I say. "You can cuddle my arm again if you want, I don't mind." I smile, and in almost a split second she holds back onto my arm, it's cute. I then lean my head onto hers and I can hear Y/N squeal a bit, I smile and close my eyes. "You two okay back there?" My dad asked. "Yep!" Y/N said looking up at me with a smile. "Yeah, we're good." I said as I look at Y/N with a side smile. "Okay love birds, we're almost at our destination, so try not to get too comfy." As soon as my dad said that, we both sit up straight and start to blush. "O-okay." Y/N and I said at the same time. A few minutes later we began to drive by the park with all the lights, I wanted to take Y/N to this place because of how beautiful it is, it reminds me of her. "Woww Dib." She said looking out the window. "This place is beautiful! thank you so much for taking me here." She said smiling at me. "No problem." I said with a smirk, a couple minutes pass and my dad finally finds a parking spot and Y/N and I hop out of the car. "You ready?" I asked. "Mhm!" Y/N said with a nod. But then my dad steps out of the car and says to us. "I'm gonna go sit by the pond, you kids can walk around the park, BUT only the park, got it?" We nod and my dad walks away, giving me a thumbs up when Y/N isn't looking. We both then started walking around the park together looking at all the pretty lights. I then start to bump Y/N's hand, hoping that she would get my signal that I want I want to hold hands with her. thankfully, she did! Her warm fingers wrapped around mine, I smile and she smiles back at me. She looks so pretty, I never wanna take my eyes off her. She then leans onto my arm and closes her eyes. But, to my surprise.. Zim decides to show up on my big night. "Well, well, well, look who I have found." I sigh. "Zim, could you please get out of the way, this is one of the best times I have with Y/N, and I don't want it to get ruined." I said trying not to scream at him. "Well then Dib human, why don't you make me move out of the way." He said pushing my shoulder and sticking his tongue out at me. In the corner of my eye I see Y/N look furious, it kinda took me by surprise. "Ok then, we'll make you move out of the way." Y/N said as she pushes Zim into the pond. "OW! GIR COME AND GET ME! IT BURNS!" Zim screamed. And I see Y/N's face turn to a furious look, to a guilty look. After that we just kept on walking. "That was cool back there Y/N." I said trying to cheer her up. "Thanks, but, I feel kinda bad you know? I didn't know water burned him, I just wanted to teach him a lesson. Not physically harm him." She said looking down at the ground, upset. "Hey it's okay," I said, she looks up at me. "You know Y/N, you have such a good heart, that you even feel sympathy for one of our worst enemies, so don't feel bad, tonight is supposed to be fun! So enjoy it while you can." She smiles, I then see it, the tree. "C'mon I wanna show you something." I then start to walk Y/N to the tree, hand interlocked with mine. "Wow Dib, this is so pretty." She said looking up at the tree, decorated with beautiful white lights, and sparkling silver tinsel. I take a deep breath, take both of  Y/N's hands, look her in the eyes, and let my feelings out. "Y/N, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I thought you were perfect. The day you bumped into me in the hallway, I just couldn't stop looking at you, the way your hair flows, how your eyes sparkle in the moonlight, and how you care about anyone and everything no matter how bad they are! I just can't stop thinking about you! You're always on my mind 24/7, every little thing you do makes me smile, every little action or compliment makes me blush! what I'm trying to say is that I'm crazy for you Y/N! And I LOVE YOU!" She covers her mouth with one hand and starts to cry. "A-are you being serious.? Is this really happening!" She said with the biggest smile on her face. "Yes Y/N. So what do you say?" I said blushing. Please say yes! Please say yes! PLEASE SAY YES! I thought to myself. "YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" She said hugging me tightly, holding me closer every second. She then looks up at me and kisses me, I'm surprised at first, but eventually I lean in and hold her close. She breaks the kiss and says. "I love you Dib." I smile. "I love you too, Y/N..."

(The End... I hope you enjoyed this fanfic! Always remember to keep reading! Bye luvs! ❤️❤️❤️)