Chapter 11

(Y/N POV)

While me and Dib were walking home, we saw Zim on the way there. He walked up to Dib and said. "Still with your mating thing aren't you silly human." He started blushing. "S-stop it Zim, s-shes just a f-friend." After Dib said that he covered his face with part of his cloak, it looked kinda cute. Zim wouldn't stop teasing Dib so I got between them, looked at Zim and said. "Quit teasing Dib, he wasn't even bothering you, so why are you bothering him, huh." I look at Zim with anger in my eyes, and he looks at me, and turns around. "Silly humans and their friendships." Zim says annoyed while walking away. I then turn around to see Dib shocked. "Thanks Y/N for standing up for me, no one's done that for me before." I look at Dib and say. "Well theirs a first for everything right!" I smile and he smiles back. When we look up, I realize I'm home and before I go I say to Dib. "I'll call you when I get the answer Dib, Bye!" I hug him before I go and I walk inside. "DAD DAD DAD!!" I say running into the living room. "Yeah, sweetheart?" Dad says. "My friend invited us over for dinner at his house tonight! And I really wanna go, can we go pleaseee" I give him puppy eyes so I have higher chances of him saying yes. He smiles and says. "Alright we can go, my schedule is open for the rest of the day." I smile and hug my dad. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" My dad smiles. "Go upstairs and do your homework, and then get ready, ok?" I smile. "Ok!" I run upstairs and get out my homework, it was pretty easy, just some math and science. After that was done I put on some ripped jeans, a T-shirt, and some red tennis shoes. When I'm done getting ready, I call Dib, he picks up and says. "D-did you get the ok Y/N?" I smile. "Yep! We'll probably be there in a few!" I'm really excited. "O-ok bye" Dib said. "Bye!" I hang up on the phone and run downstairs as fast as I can. "I'm ready to go dad!" He smiles at me, waiting by the door, ready to go. We both head out the door and get into his car. On the way there he asked me. "So tell me about this friend of yours." I looked up and said. "Well he likes the paranormal, and he's really nice, kind, and sweet." My dad looked at me and smiled. "So he's a boy yeah?" I nod. "Do you like himmm" my dad says teasingly. I blush a bit. "I-I do not" my dad smirks. "sureee." Soon after that we arrive at Dibs house and we start to walk to the door.

(Dibs POV)

When me and Y/N were walking home, Zim walked up to me and said.
"Still with your mating thing aren't you silly human." I started to blush even though I didn't want to. "S-stop it Zim, s-shes just a f-friend." I covered my face with part of my jacket hoping Zim would go away, but he just kept bugging me until. "Quit teasing Dib, he wasn't even bothering you, so why are you bothering him, huh." I heard Y/N say defensively, she's really cool sometimes. Zim soon walks off annoyed. "Silly humans and their friendships." I can't believe Y/N did that for me, she is really a true friend. "Thanks Y/N for standing up for me, no one's done that for me before." She looks at me and says. "Well theirs a first for everything right!" She smiles and it makes me smile, whenever she smiles it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. We soon get to Y/N's house and she says. "I'll call you when I get the answer Dib, Bye!" She hugs me and I started blushing like crazy, when she went inside I went home and started to pick up around the house. It wasn't a total mess but I wanted it to be nice for Y/N. While I was picking up. I heard the phone ring. I picked up and said. "D-did you get the ok Y/N?" I said. "Yep! We'll probably be there in a few!" I started to blush, when I'm on the phone with her it's like she's whispering in my ear. "O-ok bye" I sigh and smile. Gaz soon walks up to me and says. "Stop being in love, you look stupid when you are." I jump and keep cleaning the house. I wipe down all the counters, sweep all the floors, and mop. When I'm done cleaning I sit down on the couch and wait.