Chapter 3

(Y/N POV)

As soon as the kid with the lightning bolt haircut and I enter the classroom I get a menacing look from Ms.Bitters She says to me in a cold tone. "This is Y/N, she is a new transfer student in our skool, Y/N"
I jump a bit and then look up with a nervous feeling. "If you want to say anything now, be quick I have things to do." I gulp and say. "Hi I'm Y/N, I hope I can make some new friends here." Ms.bitters nods and says "You can sit next to dib" she points to the kid with the lightning bolt haircut, and then points to the desk next to him. "You, to the underground classroom." Soon after the floor under the desk drops and a new one pops up. "Go sit, NOW!" I jump and then quickly sit at my desk, and get myself organized. Soon after Ms.Bitters just keeps going on about doom, and more doom. I get bored and pull out my notebook that covers all my paranormal studies. Soon after a green kid walks in the room and exclaims. "MY BUSINESS IS DONE" he soon after walks to his desk like he owns the place and sits down. I look at him for a moment and say to myself. "He's definitely a alien, no doubt about it." After my little analysis, the bell rings for lunch and I put all my stuff away.

(Dibs POV)

When me and this girl walked into the classroom, I sat down at my desk and saw her at the front of the class. She seemed nervous but I would be too. Then Ms.Bitters said. "This is Y/N she is a new transfer student in our skool,Y/N" I think to myself. "Y/N, that's such a pretty name.." I soon snap out of my trance as soon as Ms.Bitters speaks. "If you wanna say anything now, be quick I have things to do." Ms.Bitters keeps staring at her with a menacing look. "Hi I'm Y/N I hope I can make some new friends here." Y/N looks at Ms.Bitters and she nods. "You can sit next to dib." I give her a gentle smile and Ms.Bitters points at me then points at the desk next to me. "You, to the underground classroom." The desk next to me soon disappears and a new one comes up. "Go sit, NOW" Y/N jumps again which is kinda cute. She walks quickly to her desk and puts all of her stuff away, while I'm wondering where Zim is. After a little while Y/N pulls out a notebook with a alien type pattern on it. It kinda got me excited, soon after Zim came into the room and screamed. "MY BUSINESS IS DONE" And walked to his desk weirdly as usual. I noticed Y/N staring at him for a little, it looked like she was analyzing him like I would. I heard her say something but I'm not sure what. Soon after that the lunch bell rings, and we get ready to leave.