Chapter 19

(Dibs POV)

When I get home I see Gaz standing by the door with her arms crossed. Looking at me in a suspicious way. "Where have you been. Dib." I gulp. "Uh I-I was just out with a friend, that's all." Gaz looks at me, and raises her eyebrow. "Then why are you getting all red and sweaty?" I then look at my hands and realize I'm practically dripping with sweat, jeez is this situation really making me this nervous? "O-oh it's nothing, I'm just gonna go to my room now... OK BYE!" I run to my room and try to calm myself down somehow, while I'm in my room I here the front door open, turns out dad got home early from work. "Hey dad." I hear Gaz say. "You might wanna check up on Dib, he's being extra weird today." I then hear my dad's foot steps coming up the stairs, he then opens my door and says. "Son?" I look up at him and say. "Hey dad." He then sits next to me on my bed and says. "Do you wanna tell me what's up? I hope this isn't anything about your alien stuff." I frown a little. "No dad. It's not about anything paranormal." I said. "Then why are you getting all racked up?" My dad asks me. I sigh. "It's about a girl." My dad perks up. "A girl you say?" I nod. "Is it that one that came over that one time for dinner, hmm what was her name?" I interrupt. "Her name is Y/N, Y/N, L/N." My dad smiles and says. "Thanks for reminding me son." I smile. "No problem." My dad then says. "So, what is it about this girl, that you like her so much?" I blush. "I dunno." My dad sighs. "C'mon son, I know you like Y/N. If you tell me what you like about her, maybe I can help you with telling her." I perk up. "You will! You'll actually help me!" My dad nods. "I mean what's a father for, now give me the info!" I lean forward and say. "Well, ever since the first day. I always liked Y/N, she was just super nice to me. You know?" I then turn to see my dad with a note pad and pencil in his hands. "Dad what are you doing with that!?" I said. "Im taking notes! Their great for scientific probability." I sigh. "Well anyway, Y/N is just perfect in my eyes. She's always super sweet and caring, she knows the best spots for hanging out. And sometimes I feel like she can just read my mind. She's just, amazing." My dad looks at me and says. "Wow son, you really are head over heels for this girl." I blush. "Y-yeah, sorry." I said. "There's no need to be sorry son! Now here's what you have to do to get this girl..."

(Y/N POV)

After I saw Dib walk away, I head to my room to do some homework. After an hour or so I get a phone call, it's Dib. "Hey Dib-boy, what's up?" I say answering the phone. "H-hey Y/N, I-I just wanted to see what you were up to i-is all." He says stuttering. "Oh I'm just doing some homework, what about you?" I'm glad Dib called me, this homework is so boring. "Oh n-nothing I was just thinking a-about you a-and I wanted t-to hear your p-pretty voice.." I blush, he is such a sweetheart. "Aww, Dib your so sweet, I love talking to you too." I wish Dib was right here now, I just wanna give him a big hug. "S-so uhm, y-you free t-tomorrow?" Dib asks. "I mean I have nothing planned, and there is no skool tomorrow. So yeah, im free." I wonder what Dib is thinking right now? Maybe a surprise date! I'm excited already! "G-great, do you w-wanna meet at m-my house t-tomorrow?" Dib said. Oh he is so cute when he stutters. "Sure! What time?" I asked. "Uhm, how about 6:00?" I smile, I can't wait until tomorrow already! "Ok! See you then! Bye Dib-boy." I said. "B-bye." Dib then hangs up and I finish my homework, it was pretty easy. I then check the time and it says 8:47 PM. "Oh jeez, I better get to bed." I say to myself as I get my pajamas on and brush my teeth. After that I run and jump onto my bed, kinda like a belly-flop. I wrap myself in blankets, trying to fall asleep. But the excitement of tomorrow keeps me awake.

(Sorry if Y/N's chapter was short, I didn't want to give to many hints for the next one! Bye luvs! ❤️❤️❤️)