Chapter 14

(Y/N POV)

I didn't want to get up for school today. That one day off completely threw off my sleep schedule. But after laying down for a minute, almost falling back asleep. I get up and choose my outfit for the day. I decide to wear black leggings, an alien pattern crop-top, and some checkered vans to pull it all together. I then head downstairs to grab my backpack, before I go I hear my dad yell. "Have a good day sweetie! I love you!" I yell back. "I love you too!" I head out the door, and see Dib walking not to far ahead. I catch up to him and say. "Morning!" He jumps a bit. "Oh sorry, did I scare you?" I ask. He smiles. "No not at all, I just zoned out is all." He looks up at me and sees my shirt. "Woah, that's a really cool shirt Y/N" I smile. "Thanks, it reminds me of you." He blushes. I giggle. "You are so adorable sometimes, ya know that." He just gets redder and redder every second. Ok I think I went to far with the flirting. "Dib, you okay?" I ask. "Y-yep better t-than ever!" He looks at me and smiles that cute way when he's flustered. It makes me smile. "If you need anything just tell me." I said. "Y/N, why are you friends with me?" Dib asks, and I answer. "Well Dib, you're loyal, kind, sweet, and no matter what everyone else thinks, you never give up. And that is what I call, forever friend material" Dib smiles really big and hugs me. I'm surprised. "Thanks Y/N, you are a true friend." I hug him back and say. "That's what friends are for, right?" He lets go and says. "Right." Soon after we get to the school, and walk inside.

(Dibs POV)

When I woke up this morning I felt exhausted. That movie really tired me out. But besides how tired I was I got ready anyway in my usual outfit. Black pants, boots, cloak, and my blue shirt with a "meh" face on it. I head downstairs and make some toast. Gaz is there too. When it's done, I sit down and eat. But I eat quickly so I'm not late to school, and to see if Y/N is already outside. I finish eating and head out the door with my backpack. I don't see Y/N anywhere, so I just keep walking and zone out for a minute. Until.. "Morning!" I hear Y/N say. I jump a bit cause I've been zoning out for awhile. "Oh sorry, did I scare you?" I hear Y/N ask, and I smile. "No not at all, I just zoned out is all." I look up at her and see her cool alien pattern shirt. "Woah, that's a really cool shirt Y/N" She smiles."Thanks, it reminds me of you."
I blush and think. She wore this, for me? While I'm blushing Y/N giggles and says. "You are so adorable sometimes, ya know that." OK now I'm blushing like crazy. Y/N CALLED ME, THE WEIRDEST KID IN THE SKOOL, CUTE. While I'm being a flustered mess, Y/N asks me. "Dib, you okay?" I look at her and say. "Y-yep better t-than ever!" I try to smile normally, but I did that thing where my lips wiggle, and blush brightens. Y/N smiles, does she like it? It makes me wonder. "If you need anything just tell me." She says. And I ask her. "Y/N, why are you friends with me?" I wanted to know, I mean why am I so special to her? She smiles. "Well Dib, you're loyal, kind, sweet, and no matter what everyone else thinks, you never give up. And that is what I call, forever friend material" I smile, it kinda hurts. Y/N always knows what to say to make my day, she's perfect. I hug her real tight and say. "Thanks Y/N, you are a true friend." She hugs me back and says. "That's what friends are for, right?" I let go, even though I wanted to be hugging her forever, in her warm arms. I responded. "Right" Soon after, we get to the skool, and walk in.

(Sorry if this is a little short, I'm just really tired rn lol, bye luvs! ❤️)