Chapter 15

(Y/N POV)

When we walk into the school, Dib looks like he's thinking about something. I shrug it off and Dib and I keep walking in the hall until Zim shows up. "Still walking with your mating thing I see." Zim says cockily. "S-shut up Z-zim, She's j-just a f-friend." Dib stutters. Zim smirks. "Then how come your-" I cut Zim off and push him to the side, I then take Dibs hand and say. "Let's go." I then start walking and hear Zim in the background. "How dare you push, or even touch the mighty Zim!" But I didn't care, I just wanted to walk away from that mess. Dib then says. "Thanks Y/N for having my back, I wish I could make it up to you." I smile as I come up with a idea. "I think maybe you can!" Dib tilts his head looking confused. "Why don't we head to the park after school and I dunno just hang out I guess." I start to blush, Dib smiles. "Sure we can hang out after school, I have nothing planned anyway." Dib says. I smile. "In fact instead of walking home, we can probably just walk straight to the park. It would be easier anyway." I say. Dib nods. Soon after our talk in the hall, we make it to Ms.Bitters class and take our seats.

(Dibs POV)

Me and Y/N walk into the school, as we're walking in the hall I was thinking about telling her that I like her, but the thought of telling her gives me butterflies. I could never, but maybe I can.. As Y/N and I keep walking, Zim shows up. "Still walking with your mating thing I see." Zim says as I zone back in with reality. "S-shut up z-zim, she's j-just a f-friend." Zim smirks. "Then how come your-" Y/N cuts Zim off mid sentence, and pushes him to the side. God she is really cool sometimes. She then takes my hand and says to me. "Let's go." We start walking while Zim is still yelling in the background. "How dare you push, or even touch the mighty Zim!" But despite Zim's words, Y/N didn't turn around even for a second, she's so cool. "Thanks Y/N for having my back, I wish I could make it up to you." Y/N then looked like she had just gotten a great idea, I could almost see a lightbulb above her head. "I think maybe you can!" I tilt my head confused. "Why don't we head to the park after school and I dunno just hang out I guess." Y/N says blushing, it's adorable. I smile and say. "Sure we can hang out after school, I have nothing planned anyway." Y/N smiles back and says. "In fact instead of walking home, we can probably just walk straight to the park. It would be easier anyway." I nod. Soon after our discussion, we get to Ms.Bitters room, and go to our desks.