𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Before anything could happen, Dottore had every remaining member of the Harbinger swear their loyalty to their new Cryo Archon. 

"How is it that I'm still at #11?" Tartaglia grumbled when it was his turn. So I moved him up to 5. He had the largest grin I've ever seen when I told him his new spot. I offered Pantalone and Sandrone, but they refused. 

Pierro stayed quiet for a few minutes when he had to swear loyalty. Then, he moved his head up, nodded, and slit his hand with a dagger. 

"I will die for you, Y/N." He said, Dottore grumbled in annoyance. 

"Yeah, when are you going to die? You're as old as the Abyss." Pantalone grinned. 

I bit my tongue hard. Pierro wanted to do something but he just smiled.

Pierro just smiled. 

Columbina was very excited to swear loyalty, she even brought all the cats. all of them. 

"I swear loyalty to the one and only Y/N, if anything boy were to hurt her I'll have twisted his undersized dick into a pretzel so even the thought of jerking off will cause him unspeakable pain." She smiled. 

Everyone went silent. Pierro coughed and turned. 

"Thank you for that explanation, Columbina." 

Sandrone swore her loyalty to me by handing over the keys to the largest Snezhnaya robotic fighting clubs. I blinked and smiled. It's the thought that counts.  Pantalone was up. He fixed his glasses and bent onto one knee. Dottore glared at Pantalone as he took my hand and kissed my wrist. 

"Anything you want, Y/N, it's yours." 

"I hope you fall down the stairs and your balls crunch like stepping on one of the Inazuma beetles." Dottore smiled, and Pantalone returned the favor. 

Capitano presented his blade to my feet and bowed. His claymore was bigger than my entire body. 

I smiled. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My hands clasped around Dottore's hands tightly. 

Both of our outfits, laced in red and black had tints of dark blue for our nation. Dottore smiled. Everyone in the nation was watching us, I'm sure Celestia was watching.

Dottore pulled his hand back, flipped one of his daggers, and slit his hand open. Dipping his finger in the blood, he trailed it down my forehead and I did the same for him. He then trailed it down my lower lip. I followed. 

Soft music flowed through me and I stared at Dottore. My husband, my lover, my everything. I held his hand tightly and smiled. He returned the smile. 

"I am yours." 

"And you are mine." 

"Till we die, but first let us live."  

Dottore kissed me and I kissed him right back. 

Cheers and roars escaped from the crowd.

I pulled my head back and breathed out his name. 

"Not yet pretty little Y/N." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I could hear Columbina crying the hardest. 

I turned to the crowd, Dottore hugged me and the cheers got laughter. 

No taunts, no insults. General affection. 

For once in my life, I had a place to call home. For once in my life, I had a proper family. 

For once in my life, I had a role in this cruel world.