𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Pushing through the doors of the throne room, blood stained every inch of flooring. My eyes widened. 

Bodies upon bodies piled on top of each other. Dottore and Pantalone, drenched in blood, did not acknowledge my presence. Both glanced in different directions. All the bodies were in Natlan war uniforms.

Dottore quickly turned around. A man was on his knees, bloodied and cold. He trembled in fear and tears stained his cheeks. 

"What is going on?" I clutched the sleeves of my shirt tightly. 

"Turns out the Pyro Archon wanted to send half her fucking army." Hissed Dottore and he turned back to the man. 

"Explain yourself," Pantalone pointed his spear blade at the man's throat and a terrifying noise escaped his throat. "Explain what you said to us, human." 

He trembled and rapidly shook his head. A fist collided with his jaw and the man fell. 

"You are in the presence of a god, explain what you said to us or I'll cut your fingers off and shove them up your nose." Dottore threatened to punch the man again.

The man cried. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. 

"Threatening him will do nothing, Dottore." 

"Don't speak to me like you didn't just fucking threat him." Dottore crossed his arms over his chest. 

The man sat up and held his nose. Blood trickled down and I stood in front of him. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, holding my waist. 

"I-I...was sent here by the Pyro Archon...S-S-She..." He broke out into a sob. "...She found out about your procedure." 

Pantalone turned to Dottore. 

"S-She wants to talk about the risk and- H-Here just read what she wrote." He shoved a trembling hand into his pocket and pulled out a bloodied letter. I took it from him and he flinched. 

I opened it. 

Dear Y/N, 

From the depths of the abyss, I hope this letter finds you well. If you've taken the procedure into your new goddess body, how has it gone? 

Coming from the God Of War, this was one of the worst decisions since the death of the god of salt. Becoming or even deciding you were a god is just wrong.

Multiple people will die because of the decisions, riots, and battles will arise because of the action. As for the other Archons...We all agree that your ideal is wrong. 

You have the choice to re-do the procedure (or if not done it yet, stay human). Leave it to Celestia to find a new Cryo Archon and not a charlatan. We do hope you agree to our proposition. We don't want another Archon war, now do we? 

-The Pyro Archon. 

My hand gripped the letter so tightly the top started to rip. Who was she to tell me how to- I turned to Dottore. 

"Did you read this?" I hissed. 

"No, the fucker told me." He had his gaze fixed upon the man. 

"They're trying to replace me." I stared at the floor. 

"They won't do anything to you, Y/N. The loyalists from Celestia are very timid." Pantalone said quietly. 

I turned to the man and he flinched. 

"I won't kill you, but I need you to send a message to your god." I bent over in front of him. 

I whispered into his ear and stood back. He nodded rapidly and instantly made a run for it out of the palace. Dottore looked at me. 

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing." I smiled. "Can you please clean up, it's kind of gross in here." I walked out. 

I stopped midway. "Dottore." 

"I'm ready for the procedure." I didn't glance back and walked out of the room. 

I was not ready whatsoever.