𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐍𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

🍋

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a couple of days since I met Xiao.

We've spent time together chatting, training, and trying to figure out each other. Though I wish I could stay longer with him, I need to return home. I told Xiao that we are friends now and if something goes wrong we'll be there for each other. He only blinked when I said that and nodded with confusion. He at least said bye to me when I left for Inazuma.

Now that I am here, I want to return back to Liyue.

Inazuma, the land most people feared other than Natlan. I could understand why most people didn't want to come here. The area gave off such a sorrowful and dangerous feeling.

Walking through the villages on the first Island to get to Inazuma city, half of them had long been forgotten. It was sad to think of the families that lived in the villages. I wonder where they are now.

Walking around in unknown territory with no mora, no food, and only a dull blade was not what most people would call fun. Every sound, every crow croaking, and every scent made me on high alert. Finally making it to the end of a village, I was hoping to see the start of Inazuma city.

I want to go back to Xiao.

There stood 3 large samurai, Archons, their weapons were larger than me.

But from looking again, they weren't standing, they were slumped over. Dark particles radiated off of them and their faces were white.

Slowly approaching the 3 samurai my grip grew tightly around the handle of my dull blade. They all looked so sad and scared. What could have done this? Moving my hand to touch the 1st samurai, a voice harsher than threats and rougher than stone caught me off guard.

"If you wish to die, be my guest." Hissed the unknown voice.

Instantly turning around my eyes narrowed as the strings from his hat flew in the wind.

Scaramouche.

I hissed through my teeth. "What in Archon's name do you think you're doing her-" He interrupted me.

"Bringing your useless ass back home. Dottore has been nonstop annoying everyone because YOU are gone." He tilted his head and held the brim of his hat. Because I was gone?

"All because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself you had to-" He started up again.

"What happened to me? First I was dancing with Dottore in front of everyone in my homeland, and now here I am broke, hungry, tired and annoyed in fucking Inazuma."  I yelled at him.

He only sighed. Scaramouche lifted his gaze. 

"Listen, girl," He hissed. "I am not Dottore or that slut Signora. You have no right to yell at me. No, I do not know what happened to you. No, I don't care what the hell you were doing with Dottore. You could fuck Dottore in the middle of the throne room and I wouldn't care. Now you're coming home with me, or I could kill you where you stand." 

Silence fell between us. 

"You're the 6th Futui Harbinger, I could bring you down to your knees in an instant." I smiled mockingly at him. 

"I could do it first, girl." 

"I don't need your help getting home, I could do it by myself." 

His sigh silenced the crow crying in the distance. 

"Just come with me and I'll make sure you don't die by morning." 

𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬