𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 (𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧)

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Oh, so you must be talking about clone 21." Columbina placed the teacup down. 

This time she went for a Fontaine theme. 

"I only know about clone 19, Dottore didn't say what the other clone was." I smiled and ran my hand over the soft fur of the orange cat. 

"Tartaglia shouldn't be on people's laps! Oh, my snow he's going to hurt you from his cuteness!" Columbina giggled and sat down across from me. I raised an eyebrow and poured myself some tea. 

"How do you know about his clones?" I asked and placed the pot back down. 

"Oh they're everywhere, I'm surprised you haven't seen them before. Some of them are very nice and kind, especially clones 19 and 18." She smiled. "I prefer clones 21 and 22." Her smile turned into a full grin. 

"Prefer?" I cocked my head to the side. 

My eyes widened. Laughter erupted from Columbina. 

"Columbina!?" I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. 

"Hey, you're not the only one allowed to have secrets!" She crossed her arms. 

"I would have never guessed, does anyone else know?" 

"Only Tartaglia, but I shut him up real quick." She took a biscuit from the tray.  

"Turns out, Tartaglia is a huge bottom." She giggled and I gasped louder. 

"But clone 19 is so hot." She smirked. "I almost thought of asking Dottore to make him for me and only." 

"Columbina you lost me at Tartaglia." 

Tartaglia, the cat, got up and stretched. He made his way off my lap and back into his cat house. 

"So tell me, Y/N." She placed her elbows on the table and held the sides of her face. "When's the wedding?" 

"W-Wedding?" I never thought of marrying Dottore. I'd like to, but maybe not before my Archon transformation. 

"I know the perfect dress that would make you look like a star." She held my hands. "I know there is a lot going on right now but Y/N, you make the Harbinger life more exciting." She grinned. 

"Thank you, Columbina." 

She let go of my hand and screamed. The fat cat, Pulcinella, was on the table eating the biscuits. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I should kill you where you stand, Pantalone." I hissed. 

"The procedure won't work, you'll end up killing your beloved Y/N." Pantalone overlapped his fingers and tilted his head. 

"I'm sorry, are you a doctor all of a sudden?" I snapped my head in his direction. 

"No, but I have common fucking sense." Pantalone crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Common sense or not, the fact you lived longer than our own fucking mayor-" 

"The mayor you killed." 

I rolled my eyes and walked past Pantalone. 

"As the 2nd Futui Harbinger, you should know the consequences of-" 

"And as the 9th you should know the consequences if you don't shut the fuck up and stay away from Y/N." 

I closed the door behind me. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐛 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sandrone smiled and held my hands. 

"So, when will I get to see a little Dottore running around the palace?" She grinned. 

"Oh, not you too." I rolled my eyes. 

"Do you even want children?" She let go of my hands and walked around her lab. 

"Eventually, but not right this second." I shrugged. 

"Sandrone, I have a question." I sat on top of her desk. 

"Ask away." She pulled out a large mechanical arm from a pile in the corner. 

"Did Arlecchino's Sanctuary have anything to do with time?" I bit the inside of my cheek. 

"Oh, yes. Arlecchino's Sanctuary was based on the past while Columbina is based on the future." 

"I don't understand." I crossed my arms. 

"Why do you think it took us less than 20 minutes to get to Mondstadt?" She placed the arm on the operating table. 

"Anyone near her casually takes away some of her Sanctuary. So if you and Dottore were to ever run away and start a family, let's say you move to Liyue. It would take you less time than it normally would if you didn't meet Columbina." She ripped the arm apart and stared at the sparks jumping through the broken wires. 

"That's cool but also terrifying." I smiled slightly. 

Sandrone opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by the scream of an unknown voice down the hall. I quickly jumped off Sandrone's desk and ran out of the lab. 

Did Dottore and Pantalone do something? I ran down the hall.