𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The remaining Futui Harbingers had set up one larger funeral for the slut and the midget. Alerrchino demanded that Pierro would force me to stay away. I showed up anyway. 

Everyone was dressed in black coats. The Futui symbol laced their hearts. 

I walked in and my dress trailed behind me. It was a replica of the Tsaritsa's dress, but instead of the innocent pale blue, mine was murderous red. 

I stood beside Dottore. 

"Next you need a crown, then you'll truly look like a god." He whispered and smirked. 

"I don't see why we must have a funeral for people we disliked." Pantalone blinked and turned to Pierro. 

Columbina hurried towards me and took my hand. 

"Oh, my snow!!!!!! Don't you just look so pretty!" She giggled. I smiled and complimented her outfit. 

"Some ought to forget we're at a funeral." Hissed Arlecchino. 

"The dress, it's a little revealing don't you think?" She tilted her head and slowly turned my head in her direction. 

"Would you like to be the 3rd coffin?" I smiled at her, her face turned red with anger. 

Capitano coughed. 

"Can we begin already?" Tartaglia groaned and fiddled with a blade in between his fingers. 

"Oh, how I miss Scara." Sandrone said quietly. 

It's been 2 days since Scara left. It's been awfully quiet without him here. 

"Yes, could we hurry up and get this over with." Dottore's arm wrapped itself around my waist. "I would like to plow my murderous little Y/N on the throne." 

My face reddened and Columbina and Sandrone glanced at each other. I instantly turned my head towards Dottore. He just smiled. Alercchino scoffed and turned her head. Pierro looked so fed up with everyone, I mean can I blame him? Capitano coughed and Tartaglia blinked. Pantalone just smirked. 

"How disgusting," Arlecchino said. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Could you two not?" She hissed.

"You're just jealous-" Columbina spoke but Arlecchino turned to her.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not jealous." 

I giggled and she snapped her head towards me. 

"You as well." She hissed. 

"Or what?" I tilted my head.

An "Oh Archons here we go." Escaped Capitano's lips. 

"You know what, I am so done with you." Alercchino's upper lip twitched and she turned to Pierro.

"You allow this two vision wielding whore to kill two of us, but if I or someone like Tartaglia did that, you'd lose your fucking mind." She started. 

"You allowed Dottore to bring this random bitch in and you do nothing. You are supposed to be our leader. Be our leader then and get rid of her." She pointed at me. 

"Arlecchino are you done?" I said and held my waist. 

She snapped back to me. 

"When will you do everyone a favor and fucking die?" 

Dottore's grip tightened around my waist. 

"How long until you kill everyone in this nation hm?" She shrugged. "Soon she'll be sitting on a throne of bones of the innocents." 

"I don't kill Innocents." I hissed. 

"Answer the question, girl." Her hands held her waist. 

"How long until you kill everyone in this nation - let alone Teyvat." 

"It'll start now, with you being the first." 

The sound of a drawing blade roared through the air and Alerrchino stalked towards me. 

I hissed. 

"I will fucking kill you before you lay another hand on your leaders." She growled. 

"Try me, bitch." My eyes widened and my grin grew. 

"You will do no such thing." 

She stopped, and Pierro crossed his arms. He turned her head towards me. 

"Y/N, it's best if you head back to your chambers for the remaining evening." 

I smiled at Arlecchino and stalked off. 

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been 2 hours since I was told to leave the funeral. 

I wondered what happened and I planted myself on my bed. I spent my time exploring the parts I have not visited yet. I even met one of Dottore's clones. He was very nice to me. It was so odd,  talking to another Dottore. I just smiled and the clone's cheeks burned when I did. 

I blew a raspberry and sat up. Dottore and I have gone through half the needed experiments to become the new Cryo Archon. 

The image of my mother's body infected my mind. I needed to throw up.

I covered my mouth with my hands and tried to think of something else. Tears stained my eyes.

For what he did to her, My Father deserved a more painful death. 

The thought of Dottore forced itself into my mind. I slowly removed my hands and smiled slightly. I thought of how he loved me and how he smiled.

The thought of what his body would've looked like if he did. 

I held my head with my hand and winced at the thought. My head was throbbing. 

"Sad isn't it? Thinking about losing the ones we love?" 

I snapped my head towards the door. 

"I do wonder what Dottore's thoughts will look like after I am finished with you." 

Arlecchino grinned like a wolf and fire trapped me in its own enclosure.