𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Did you moan out her name too?" I whirled my back to Dottore. 

"Y/N, please." 

My Pyro vision budged and I turned around. 

"There is no please in this fucking situation." I hissed. "How come you didn't even mutter a word about this Sohreh chick." 

"That's not the point of this Y/N, Pierro plan-" 

"FUCK WHAT PIERRO THINKS!" I screamed at him. 

"You said no more secrets, so tell me who the fuck she is." 

I was still covered in the Tsaritsa's blood. Her Gnosis growled in my hands. 

"Calm down, you're not-" 

"Dottore, do not tell me to calm down. You're just as fucking nuts as I am." I hissed and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"I'm more nuts than you will ever be." 

"It's not a competition." I raised my eyebrow.  

He smirked. "You seem to think that way. Miss, I want the world to tremble at my feet. The last time I checked, you were the one on your knees trembling." 

"Watch your mouth, Dottore." 

"Or you'll do what?" 

"I am your go-" 

"No you're not, you're a pissed off little girl who grew up in hard circumstances. And at the moment you're completely over the fucking line." 

"I said, watch your fucking mo-" 

Dottore's hands clasped around my throat tightly. I gasped and dropped the Gnosis. I glared at him. 

"You know I love you, Y/N, but I will not hesitate to hurt y-" 

My fist collided with his face. He released me. He laughed and blood trickled down his nose. 

"You're not as clever as you think you are, Doctor." 

"It still makes me more clever than you." 

Anger flashed through my eyes. 

"Oh, why couldn't Celestia bless me with someone like the Anemo Archon." He grinned in my direction. 

"Do you wish to fucking die? I'll gladly do it." 

He smirked. His hand trailed over the blood covered Gnosis and he lifted it off the ground. He held it out in front of me. His grip tightened around it. 

"I could break it right here and right now. What would you do? Kill me? Torture me?" He cooed and cocked his head to the side. 

"Ought you a fool to forget I'm not on the good side, Y/N." He lifted his gaze towards mine.

"Who said I was on the good side, Dottore?" 

His smirk widened and he tossed the Gnosis toward me. I watched it and clung to it in front of my heart.

"When do we start to procedure?" I bit my tongue.

"Sooner than expected." He turned around and stalked out of the room. 

I watched him leave. 

𝐔𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The room was silent as death. 

No one had anything to say. The image of Y/N kneeling over an Archon with her Gnosis in hand... 

"Word will get out about this."  Capitano spoke softly. 

Pierro turned to him. "Well, we make sure that doesn't happen." 

"Arlecchino was right...Y/N's going to kill us all." Sandrone's voice broke. "I-I...I don't want to die." She gripped Columbina's hand tightly.

It seemed Tartaglia was the only one not affected by what happened. That crazy fuck. 

"On a higher note, Scaramouche has gotten into Mondtsadt," Pierro sighed. 

"Okay but that isn't the point." Hissed Columbina. "Y/N's completely lost it." Her hands trembled. 

"The other Archons will never approve of this."  I looked at Pierro. 

"An Archon forced into creation..." I fixed my glasses. "One or maybe the other 6 Archons will try and remove Y/N themselves." 

"The Anemo Archon can't do shit for herself, Pantalone. She can't even stand up for herself." Capitano started. "The Geo Archon cares for her own people, not ours." 

He stood up. "The Hydro and Dendro Archon don't even talk with us. The Electro Archon is still crying over the death of her sister. The only one I see having a problem is the Pyro Archon."

"Tell me you don't agree with Y/N and Dottore's actions?" 

"I don't but the other Archons do not care what happens here." 

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe the transformation won't even work." Capitano nodded slightly. "Maybe it'll refuse the forced resurrection." 

"Let's hope."