𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was only allowed to witness the meeting because The Tsaritsa was there.

All the Futui Harbingers were in their respectable outfits and stood beside each other from highest ranking to lowest ranking. The group looked good with Signora. I smirked to myself at my thought. Pierro was in front of the seated god, explaining away his plans.

The other three maidens looked miserably tired. I felt bad. I leaned over to the first one, her Sumeru rose looked like it had been replaced.

"You guys can go back to your rooms, I could deal with anything if something were to go wrong," I whispered.

Her eyes widened. I just blinked at her and then she nodded her head in agreement. She turned to the other 2 maidens and they made their way out of the room.

"Who gave you permission to let your comrades leave?" Pulcinella hissed in my direction.

"God, do you ever shut the fuck up?" Scaramouche sighed and held the brim of his hat.

"Don't you raise your tone with me, boy." He turned his head and looked at Scaramouche.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes.

"Boys, that's all they do is bicker." Alercchino scoffed, Columbina giggled and Sandrone looked like she wanted to join in, but kept her mouth shut.

"Pantalone would rent out the Goth hotel while we stay in Mondstat," Pierro continued talking, completely ignoring the bickering.

Pantalone grinned and fiddled with a bag full of mora.

I looked at Dottore, and he returned the look. He gave me a wolfish smile and I whipped my head to look at something else.

I woke up this morning to find Dottore asleep on the armchair across from the bed. I have no clue how he got there, nor did I care. I attempted to remove his mask but he woke up. His hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me onto his lap.

"My oh my, isn't someone a curious little killing machine?" That was all Dottore said to me until someone at the door caught both of our attention.

Capitano caught us both in the act, and to make matters worse Dottore just smiled.

Archon's I wanted to kill him.

Columbina stalked towards the crying god and smiled. "And Dottore's girl could find out who kidnapped her."

"It was someone from Liyue, Columbina, learn to use your brain." Pulcinella said as he scanned her.

This guy has some goddamn nerves.

Columbina sighed and turned her head towards Pulcinella.

"Look, we're all sorry you can't get any girl to spit on you like you ever so desire, but shut the hell up will you?" Her smile was so bright and terrifying.

I like her. I smiled.

Columbina turned her head towards me and frowned.

"I'm so terribly sorry you have to hear me use such language."

I smiled. "Don't worry about it, Columbina."

Her grin rose back up again and she bowed towards me and turned away to walk back to her respective spot.

The things I imagined Dottore saying to me last night are nothing compared to what she just sai- what the hell am I talking about?! Get a hold of yourself.