𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We were all told to evacuate the palace as Dottore's girl did the murderous job. Speaking of Dottore, he was nowhere to be seen, nor were his clones. I turned my head back towards the palace. I could see lightning spark past the windows.

It'll only be soon before this monster kills us all from the inside.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everything is numb.

He keeps calling me insane. I'm not insane.

I'm not insane.

I'm not insane.

I'm not insane.

He killed Dottore to see what true horrors are possible to come into this world.

I'm not insane.

I stalked the halls. The ice melted with every step. I will burn this palace with Pulcinella in it.

I could feel Dottore's hands still touching me, still toying with me, still loving me.

He took that away from me.

Pulcinella's blood trailed me to his every turn and twist. How he acts like a mouse when he's in danger, but when it's someone else.

I thought of the body of the maid. She walked in at the wrong time and at the wrong place.

I thought of what Dottore's body looked like.

Were the other Harbingers in the palace? Were they watching their comrade die at the hands of someone like me?

The blood stopped and I looked down. I blinked once, twice, three times.

Hydro shot towards me, engulfing me in a water prison.

Pulcinella huffed and hissed.

"You." He breathed out and growled. I stared blankly. "You insane little bitch." His hand tightened around his waist.

"Pierro is stilled surprised about how you killed Signora, He is probably betting on how you'll kill m-"

"I don't give two fucking shits."

I ripped the water open like a curtain and stepped out onto dry land.

Pulcinella hissed.

My grip tightened around my sword handle.

"Maybe I should cut your head from your shoulders and give you the death Signora got." I tilted my sword at him.

"No, You killed him..." I stopped and lowered my sword.

"You deserve to die a million deaths."

I instantly ran towards him and dragged my sword across his chest, Pulcinella lifted his hands and blocked my attack. His arms bled from my blade. I hissed and swept him.

He crashed into the wall, and his glasses fell off and struck the ground.

My blade pierced his left eye and he roared in pain.