𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥

🍋

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was half awake throughout dinner.

I needed to get this dress off of me. Walking down the hall, I was trying harder to remember where Dottore said his room was more than how pathetic I looked walking in these heels.

Archons, I am so tired.

Everyone was there tonight, The Tsaritsa was huddled up in her room though. Thinking of her made me remember what Dottore had confessed hours earlier.

Movement stopped me in my tracks. Giggling echoed throughout the hall. Oh come on I just got back to everyone and I'm not in the mood to go back to Liyue.

Hands grabbed my shoulders from behind, it caused me to scream.

"BOO!" The voice screamed.

I whirled around and there stood Columbina. I hissed.

"Don't do that again."

She giggled and held out my hand. Her eyes were a beautiful burgundy.

"Oh please, it was very funny to see how you would react." She grinned.

"So, when am I going to get little Dottore's running around?"

Little Dott- oh. OH. My cheeks reddened and I pulled myself away from her.

"I-I uh...It's n-not...like...what makes you think like that..?" I was a blushing mess.

She just shrugged.

"I see the way Dottore eyes you, and by this point so do Pantalone and Scara."

My whole body turned red and I wanted to hide in my hands.

Columbina giggled.

"I'm guessing you want to find Dottore's room." She blinked and held my hand again.

"A-Ah, y-yeah..." I muttered. Columbina grinned more and locked her arm with mine.

She walked me down the hall.

Columbina whistled and looked at me.

"I feel like a proud mama cat," She started. "It's been so long since Dottore has had a...well...toy." She whined and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you didn't hear?" She cocked her head.

"No." What was she talking about?

We finally made it to the door. She just smiled.

"I'll tell you after, but first you better rip into him if he does it so hard you can't walk."

I swore I could smell smoke coming out of my head.

"Don't you say that!"

She rapidly knocked on the door and made a run for it, laughing.

Archons, If you hear me, please allow me the ability to walk tomorrow. I gulped and slowly opened the door.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Archons, please have mercy on me.

Candles were the only source of light in the room. Roses were trailing themselves from the bedroom door and towards the bed. There laid Dottore.

"If you expect me in a uniform, you might want to think again." He smirked.