𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧?

𝐍𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞  (𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫) 

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

No one was allowed to enter or leave the Akademiya after the woman's body was found.

The Grand Sage demanded the people of Sumeru be questioned. The Archon of Sumeru did nothing but stay in her chambers. Losing anyone in her country meant a lot to her.

They suspected a woman did it out of jealousy at first, but after a few hours, they started to suspect a fellow student. I'm leaving, what good does Sumeru have for me?

My bag was already packed, I didn't know where I'd be going, but I'd be gone before the sages found me.

I had nothing to do with the murder, I didn't even know the girl. Though I'm sure the sages will find a reason to blame me for the crime even if the student did it or not.

Personally, I hold no grudge against Sumeru, it's just not the place for me. Chucking my bag over my shoulder and slowly made my way out of the house I was renting. The moon would be my only source of light for half the trip.

I turned back to look at the place I'd called home for the past 3 months. This is not the place for me. I turned on my heel and stalked away.

After what felt like hours of walking, I finally stumbled across the border of Fontaine. Gripping my bag strap tightly I approached the guard.

"Licenses and Registrations, Please." He said, his grip tight around his weapon.

"I uh, don't have one," I said, blinking. "You don't need any information to get into Sumeru and Liyue."

The man seemed like he did not care at all and sighed annoyingly.

I blinked again. At this point, I should just return back to Sumeru.

I dropped my bag in front of my feet, and the man raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever wanted to know what it felt like to wield a vision?" I spoke and opened the top of my bag.

There laid 5 visions. Anemo, Dendro, Geo, Electro, and Hydro. They were all gray.

"You're not seriously bribing me int-" He started but I cut him off.

"Whichever you pick you could have." I smiled softly and looked up at the man. My arms folded behind my back.

The man sighed and bent over to look at the visions I had stored away in my bag.

The blade was cool as it slid down my arm.

"Where did you get all of these?" He looked back up at me.

His blood stained each vision.

His body shuddered, he scratched at his neck and he tumbled back.

I blinked again, watching him fall. I silently closed up my back and threw it over my shoulder.

I walked into Fontaine, and the man died as soon as I sold the Hydro vision to a man for his boat.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝟐 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡)

"Signora died in a foreign land at the hands of a foreign human, and yet you still allow set foreign human into the palace?" Alercchino cried out to the other Harbingers.